• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Fox318

Looking back it's shocking how conors cardio have our.

I mean he was hammering away with those lefts but he gassed out before he got hurt.

Levito

Banned
CoohxqtVUAEsmxn.jpg

Wait a minute, why was Dana at a Counter-Strike: GO tournament?

brentech

This Sherman dude is going to be a potato when he's older if he thinks it's funny to take 10 shots for each one he throws.
Kinda ignorant to laugh as your head is snapping back that often.

Then gets upset that he got fucking worked.

pixelation

When did they announce Miocic VS Werdum II?, why?...

Edit: Nevermind, i misread... and out of that card i am most looking forward to CM Punks debut lol.

dream

Top-to-bottom, this has been the worst card I've ever seen, with absolutely no potential for redemption with the final two fights.

This card is awful, and it's only accentuated by the fucking endless commercial breaks. The production on these Fox cards is terrible in this way. I have no idea why they do a full line up of fights. Why the fuck does a Fox Sports 1 card need prelims anyway? Just give me an efficient 3-4 fights and I'm cool for the night.

That cut though, goddamn.

I fell asleep during the second hw fight and woke up 2 hours later to see a guy ride another guy for 2 rounds, but the fights before the second hw fight were really good.

I'm just commenting on how Camozzi didn't even try to keep his hips low or sprawl or do anything to stop Leites from taking him down and choking him out.

I don't think it will take Maia 2.5 rounds to finish.

VoxPop

Already gassed. Can't keep up that style for long. Not worthy of hype unless they can go five full rounds doing that shit.

Lethal

Neo Member
I think this style makes more sense when used in moderation. Like play it safe and only pop a spin for a surprise attack. Conserve energy then bam.

Not sure why he danced around for a whole round and gassed himself. Unnecessary

Top Bottom