• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

scabro

First of all, it's Darrell Horcher.

HjQAo.gif

TheChits

Perez/Morales was pretty good. Perez arguing with his corner after them telling him he was down two rounds was hilarious
Edit: Draw? The fuck?

pixelation

Perez/Morales was pretty good. Perez arguing with his corner after them telling him he was down two rounds was hilarious
Edit: Draw? The fuck?

Referee should've deducted a point to Morales for that knee in the 3rd round too. That point deduction for hitting after the bell rang (although warranted) really fucked "El Diablito" up, also he himself is to blame for not seizing the opportunity to finish the fight when he had him rocked in the third round. Even then i still saw Diablito winning.

EDIT: lol, figured that since this card is filled with mexicans barely anyone would be in here.

Anyways that Quiñonez fight was a good one, some cool back and forth action.

pixelation

Great fight by Mowgli, he neutralized Sicilia's fire power quite well.

Sicilia's reading of Benitez was accurate...
He’s a scrappy southpaw. He trains out of a good gym. He’s a tough guy, like everybody in the UFC. I believe it’s a good match-up for me," Sicilia said. "You know, his wrestling isn’t the best, he has a guillotine and he kicks a lot. That’s what he’s good at. I’ve gotta get in there and take care of business and finish him.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/1...-big-lesson-he-learned-in-loss-to-doo-ho-choi
Shame that he did not seem to prepare accordingly for him then.

NomarTyme

these TV cards run too fucking long. The TV cards should be short and snappy. 3 or 4 fights max. Instead the UFC seems intent on dragging these things out for like 5 hours with like 75% of that being commercials. I'd be exhausted if I was at the arena.
Yep

Early stoppage for Hall?

Guru-Guru

Banned
these TV cards run too fucking long. The TV cards should be short and snappy. 3 or 4 fights max. Instead the UFC seems intent on dragging these things out for like 5 hours with like 75% of that being commercials. I'd be exhausted if I was at the arena.
100% agreed. 6 fights on a main card (especially on Fight Nights) sucks.

Chesskid1

Banned

i always tell myself im going to stop watching fight night prelims but i never do

pixelation

Total douche that Johnson is... talking shit over your downed opponent like that. I hope he gets KO'ed in worse fashion in his next fight, classless clown.

Total douche that Johnson is... talking shit over your downed opponent like that. I hope he gets KO'ed in worse fashion in his next fight, classless clown.

He already apologised.

"I've known Dustin a long time and I felt disrespected to hear what he was saying to the press about me in his interviews," Johnson said. "He said I walked out like I was a big shot and that I was nothing and that just rubbed me up the wrong way you know. I've been showing him the utmost respect in all my interviews so that right there was a proven point and you know he should've respected me more.

"I said some things after I knocked him out and I went and apologized to him. I know I'm better than that. Like I said it was an emotional thing and I like Dustin, he's a good guy and I was wrong for saying what I did. I'm getting the chills right now saying it, but all said and done, it was a great performance by me and I hope we can be cool in the future."

Poirier was feeling himself a little too much and got too confident with the pre-fight trash talking for Johnson's tastes, I guess.

Whatever, Johnson said he's sorry he did it.

Top Bottom