• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

FUME5

Apparently, that tattoo faced scumbag released nude pics of his gf because she called the cops on him. Reminder that he had a chokehold on her, but she was able to break free and got away from him. Idiot really wants to go to prison so he can be with people of similar interests.

Who?

RIP Josh Samman, iirc on TUF he had to have surgery for a blod clot in his leg and he almost had to have it amputated - it's possible something to do with an underlying cardiac / pulmonary issue, but doesn't explain his roommate.

FUME5

That is way too young to be doing anything other than sparring while heavily padded.

It's asking for a lifetime of neurological problems.

Cormier vs Rumble in Toronto

I think every event at the ACC has had a Light Heavyweight title match

Jones vs Belfort
Jones vs Machida
Jones vs Gus
Cormier vs Rumble

Apparently, that tattoo faced scumbag released nude pics of his gf because she called the cops on him. Reminder that he had a chokehold on her, but she was able to break free and got away from him. Idiot really wants to go to prison so he can be with people of similar interests.
which tattoo faced scumbag?

SteveWD40

So apparently Hendo visited Manchester City FC... Really hope Bisping knocks him out for that alone.

I live in Manchester and can't fathom why he would bother, unless it was a UFC press event. Hendo doesn't strike me as a football(soccerlol) fan and there isn't much to see round the Ethiad.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Vitor Belfort's looking real good these days...

CuKh1HmWIAAkie7.jpg:large

There are no losers with the Sage vs Gall fight. Those two have extremely bright futures ahead of them. Gall is the superior grappler but Sage can explode and blitz with strikes.

Better yet, after the fight, Gall and Sage announce they've created a faction and will recruit other "Young Guns" on the new TUF with the sole purpose of taking out UFC legends and any fighter over 35.

I mean is there really any comparison between Hendo taking trt and Belfort taking it ? Belfort abused it bad, his body has taken a toll from it

Fox318

I still think the best thing about Punk vs Gall was Punk telling Gall he belonged there after Gall said it felt a little wrong when he knows how hard guys work to get to that spot.

Punk who looked like he didn't even belong on an Amateur card giving advise like the sage vet.

lol ok.

Chesskid1

Banned
whenever i see hendo, the way he moves/talks i always get the impressions he has brain damage or something, but obviously i know jack shit about it.

has he always been like this and it's just the way he is or has it been happening slowly over the years?

whenever i see hendo, the way he moves/talks i always get the impressions he has brain damage or something, but obviously i know jack shit about it.

has he always been like this and it's just the way he is or has it been happening slowly over the years?

He has tremendous neck problems. He has to move his entire upper body every time he wants to turn his head.

So so close at coming out on top in that one.
Would have been glorious but amazing to see this guy still put out an ass whooping.

Will be sadly missed but glad he's finally hanging them up.

Haunted

Gall vs Northcut was signed
Whoever wins, we win.

Can't wait for those promos.

Yeah it could very well be. Anderson is just taking superfights or what? What about his middleweight title? Why is he waiting that long?
Anderson would need several convincing victories against top contenders in the division to even get anywhere near title contention.

He doesn't have that much time left. Chasing lucrative "superfights" with other fighters of yesteryear while he still can is the smart thing to do here.

JimiNutz

Banned
So so close at coming out on top in that one.
Would have been glorious but amazing to see this guy still put out an ass whooping.

Will be sadly missed but glad he's finally hanging them up.

I was there and as a Brit was obviously quite pleased that Bisping retained the title but I legit nearly got teary eyed when Hendo gave his retirement speech. What a legend of a man. A true inspiration.

Top Bottom