• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Chesskid1

Banned
yeah, i was fine letting those post fight antics slide that happened recently (werdum, edmund, big country), but if they are fining conor for that BS..

It's dumb. UFC will just end up paying him extra because that stuff sells fights. How much did Jones and Cormier get fined? They legit FOUGHT. Or how about the people that are failing drug tests constantly? That is actually cheating. So dumb.

Heel

Don't slip up under Pat Lundvall's jurisdiction. NSAC are mobsters skimming off the top any chance they get.

$165k for weed.

It's dumb. UFC will just end up paying him extra because that stuff sells fights. How much did Jones and Cormier get fined? They legit FOUGHT. Or how about the people that are failing drug tests constantly? That is actually cheating. So dumb.

DC was on the MMA Hour when the trial was happening. He said he only got fined $2,500. JBJ got fined $50K. I don't get how they come up with the fines. Vegas Commission so shady.

Weckum

Rumours circulating that Don Frye has been hospitalized with pneumonia and isnt in a good condition. If 2016 takes the predator from us, im fucking done.

Yaari

Last week, the daughter of a “famous heavyweight” was attacked and hospitalized in Moscow. While the report did not name the fighter, BloodyElbow confirmed with multiple sources that it was heavyweight legend Fedor Emelianenko.

According to the report, the 16-year-old girl (incorrectly labeled as nine years old in the article) was on her way home from school when she was attacked by unnamed assailants and assaulted in the process. She was seemingly kicked in the chest, an attack that left a noticeable bruise on her body. The report added that the girl was transferred to the Research Institute of Children's Emergency Surgery and Traumatology, where she was diagnosed with "contusion of the chest and abdomen."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/10/...fter-criticism-against-kadyrov-child-mma-news

This is really fucked up

Yaari

I don't think this is right. I know she is a huge PPV draw. Why a title shot for her first fight back? I'm starting to think she doesn’t want to fight Cyborg.

It's clear she doesn't. Hell, when Dana said that last week, he probably already had this Nunes fight nearly done. The only reason he mentioned that was to hype her up and make her relevant in discussion again.

Anyway I don't know what to think of this fight. Nunes is a pretty nasty striker herself. I hope Ronda isn't going to try and compete on the feet again. Haha.

Yaari

Just doing everything to get eyes on the Nunes fight. Honestly I've watched Ronda since her Strikeforce Challengers days and she wants nothing to do with Cyborg. I think she even confirmed that when she wasn't as stuck up as she is now.

Top Bottom