• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Heel

Yeah, Khabib should've just declined a gift from a local comic book villain and then denounced his actions. What could go wrong?

I'm much more sympathetic for his position than, say, these two jabronis out here tapdancing for an appearance fee.

ufc-chechnya.0.0.jpg

FUME5

Yeah, Khabib should've just declined a gift from a local comic book villain and then denounced his actions. What could go wrong?

I'm much more sympathetic for his position than, say, these two jabronis out here tapdancing for an appearance fee.

ufc-chechnya.0.0.jpg

What am I looking at here?

Amandas opening line dropped from +220 to +170 since the announcement.
Edmund probably hyped her up real good that she can take Nunes out and his brain is spinning from all these PPV dollars hes going to get from his greatest pupil; Ronda Rousey.

Eanan

This news of McGregor possibly getting KOed in training is concerning. Surprised it hasn't gotten more coverage.

Cuq5ajYW8AAF-qt.jpg

There was a little video of behind the scenes of the shoot and Dana literally has no tricep even when he flexes.

That thing on his arm looks like a tumor

http://www.flocombat.com/article/47...ys-conor-mcgregor-threatened-him-with-a-knife

"People liked it." Mousasi said. "I just spoke the truth. Sometimes you have to say stupid sh*t before people notice you. I got a private message from Conor McGregor. He was cursing at me, the little f**k. He was threatening me. I said 'What are you going to do with your 50 kilos?' The f****r was threatening me with a knife. He knows I could beat his ass any day.

Fighters are smart," Mousasi said. "One time I heard Ronda Rousey say on a good day she could beat Cain Velasquez. Anyone that has a little bit of a brain knows that's not even possible. Can Velasquez in a wheelchair could beat her.

Fox318

With any luck Cain in a wheelchair vs Ronda could be booked depending on how many sets of 100 reps of 350lb leg extension Cain does.

broz0rs

Since we're all Dana bashing here, I'm convinced Arianny is still a UFC ring girl because she is Dana's mistress. Him going out of his way to threaten a Cagepotato writer for leaking Arianny's Playboy pics several years gave it away.

UFC 205 is going to start at 10pm.....and run until 2am

HAVE THEY LOST THEIR MINDS?!?

Seriously? Shit well there goes the ppv party I was gonna go to. I get these things at 10pm under protest. I'm sure as hell not waiting til 2am.

EDIT: Damn, my reading comprehension is shit before coffee. I thought you meant it wasn't gonna start til 2am. (I assumed it was a thing to make it so the Irish fans could see it easier or something)

Top Bottom