• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Gegard Mousasi vs. Uriah Hall 2 to main event UFC Belfast with Gunnar Nelson out

And Jones might be coming back soon

Z9UejtC.png

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Since Spike is tape delaying Bellator here in Portland I'm watching Lion Fight 32 instead on Axs.

..and damn if that last fight wasn't all out action. I always forget how good a nice muay thai match can be. Probably due to me loving boxing over MMA... it's a good mix of both with none of the lay-and-pray.

Levito

Banned
Disappointing, honestly. The TJ fight was really competitive and Garbrandt's style is going to be useless agaisnt Cruz. I guess this is the closest thing 135 has to a "money fight" though. Aw well I love Cruz and will gladly watch.

Also holy shit UFC 206 is the worst card.

Disappointing, honestly. The TJ fight was really competitive and Garbrandt's style is going to be useless agaisnt Cruz. I guess this is the closest thing 135 has to a "money fight" though. Aw well I love Cruz and will gladly watch.

Also holy shit UFC 206 is the worst card.

I refuse to believe that's the card. There must be at least one or two big fights they're trying to get on there right now. UFC can't be that stupid.
actually they can

Levito

Banned
I refuse to believe that's the card. There must be at least one or two big fights they're trying to get on there right now. UFC can't be that stupid.
actually they can

It's really obvious that they wanted GSP on that card and planned it around him, but he's not gonna fight for fucking pennies when he's one of the 3 megastars the sport has ever had.

Dude sold out a 50,000+ seat arena against Jake Fucking Shields. PAY THE MAN.

Levito

Banned
Imagine that fucking card if Johnson or DC get injured beforehand.

Imagine asking people to pay $400 for seats or $60 for a PPV for that shit.

Just imagine.

Yeah I was thinking that too, she could literally be on the card by herself and it would do great. Either put Cain Werdum 2 or Cruz Garbrandt on 206. Or both.
The new owners seem to want Canada, it's PPVs, and GSP to fail. Poor Daniel, he'd make millions if GSP were on the card.

Top Bottom