• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Fox318

He wants UFC to make up the difference in the money he is losing from not being able to have sponsors. It's pretty reasonable really.

except they didn't cave to Brock and Conor (think of the fucking bank he should be making with sponsors on his outfit).

GSP doesn't have anywhere near their value and unless there is proof that he can get half of Canada to buy his shows I don't see why he should even want to fight in the UFC.

He clearly values his Under Armour and other money over any UFC paycheck so he really should try to fight elsewhere if he actually wants to fight.

So as I was growing up is don't ever do juice, as in steroids. Chael Sonnen gets popped for a juice cocktail. And the question was, 'so how do I think this fight is gonna turn out?' So I said, 'well let me go ahead and find Chael for you.' So the best acronym I could think of that is a juice box, juice box being Chael Sonnen. It's no more than that because he is a juicy juice boy. He likes to do his, dabble in his little steroid stuff.

Hopefully they do test us - which I know they will, they test us on all of our fights. But that just shows a sign of weakness; a sign of weakness of him being full of juice. He's a juice box, he's a juice boy and that's why that Juicy Juice box came into the camera frame.

Chumley

Banned
He knows he has fuck all chance holding on to that belt for long, he's going to make hay while the sun shines.

People said he had fuck all chance at beating Rockhold. Dude is a warrior, It's hilarious the excuses people make to keep shit talking him. He underperformed against Hendo but still won that fight fair and square.

FUME5

People said he had fuck all chance at beating Rockhold. Dude is a warrior, It's hilarious the excuses people make to keep shit talking him. He underperformed against Hendo but still won that fight fair and square.

I'm not a Bisping hater, I'm an Aussie so his style of shit talking has never bothered me.

He's always been a workhorse rather than some phenomenal fighter though, so I repeat, he's not holding on to that belt for long.

Rur0ni

I wouldn't say he under performed. He was right about at expectations. He's not long for this world re: belt.

Banglish

except they didn't cave to Brock and Conor (think of the fucking bank he should be making with sponsors on his outfit).

GSP doesn't have anywhere near their value and unless there is proof that he can get half of Canada to buy his shows I don't see why he should even want to fight in the UFC.

He clearly values his Under Armour and other money over any UFC paycheck so he really should try to fight elsewhere if he actually wants to fight.

An average GSP fight gets around 700,000 ppv buys. Look at what Lawler and Woodley did - a piss fucking poor 240,000 buys. He isn't of value? Okay.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
#dudewipes

BzgRst8.jpg

VoxPop

Still debating if I should buy 205 tickets for the absurd resale prices I've been seeing. It's an excellent card and a historic one. I would definitely regret it unless it turned out to be like 200 which is highly unlikely.

Fox318

Still debating if I should buy 205 tickets for the absurd resale prices I've been seeing. It's an excellent card and a historic one. I would definitely regret it unless it turned out to be like 200 which is highly unlikely.

I mean unless you plan on dropping a grand you are gonna be pretty far back.

When instead you can watch the card at your place for 50 and piss in your own bathroom.

-MD-

You could buy the PPV for everyone in this thread instead.

Or you could just order a McGregor poster online for $20 and light the other $980 on fire.

SteveWD40

What big budget movies is Timmeh working on?

Also, speaking of MW's on film, I saw some clips of Bisping in that new xXx crap, he aint half bad for what it is, far more natural on camera than Gina / Ronda.

Eanan

Rockhold vs Souza rematch off. Rockhold injury apparently but its an "undisclosed" injury. Demi lovato better not be to blame.

I don't even care about other cards now. Just hope the 205 card is unchanged.

Lovato is a 3 stripe BJJ white belt. She probably slapped an omaplata on him and he didn't tap.

So Bisping was calling out GSP for 206, that didn't happen. When Rockhold got hurt, Jacare called out Bisping and now Bisping is saying he has an orbital injury.

ldcommando

Banned
So Bisping was calling out GSP for 206, that didn't happen. When Rockhold got hurt, Jacare called out Bisping and now Bisping is saying he has an orbital injury.

Maybe he got so upset that the gsp fight was not going to happen that he hit his eye on his desk or something. I blame gsp for this.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
couple of 4 fights on the main event worth watching. recently cut the cord, anywhere to stream this online? dont tell me fightpass

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Signed up for another free fight pass trial and it says "content blocked" for tonight's fight night. Da fuck?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
so charles oliveria missed 145 by 9 pounds, but they are fighting anyways, and one of the stipulations is he must be 165 or less right before the fight

apparently this is really dangerous reading the comments on /mma

https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/5bd1vn/charles_oliveira_had_a_hard_time_making_165/

crazy
If he is having a hard time making that, then yes he is going to go in dehydrated, which means his stamina is gonna be nonexistent and worse his brain is going to be much more susceptible to a TBI.

Oh and Fight Pass content depends on your region.

Top Bottom