• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Lazyslob

Banned
ugh cummings you idiot. cant stand st. proux and his awful tattoos and his branding and his constant chewing of gum in the post fight conferences ugh

and that lisp ugh

dariush may have the most yellow feet ive ever seen

Newer Ring Girl Ashley got a bubble and thick legs.

Paige absolutely destroyed Herrig. Since she's with Alpha Male, the ceiling is high. Imagine if her grappling and wrestling get solid.

Joe, stopped trying to sell me on Cub. I saw his last fight. Goldberg and Rogan are always schilling.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Herrig ate some serious crow. If Paige keeps her head down and works she's gonna be huge. Adorable, attractive, seems hungry like a wolf in and out of the ring, and humble.

What little hope I wanna have in Cub is pretty much gone. Max is just damn, though.

Pimpwerx

Great fight. Cub is totally a gatekeeper now. I was wondering why I felt shaky about Max, despite the thorough beating. Then Goldy mentioned he fought Connor, and it all made sense. That's the fight that knocked me off the Max hype train. He looked good tonight though. PEaCE.

Six wins in a row including one over Cub Swanson. I feel like he's more deserving of a title shot than Connor.

Book a fight with Lentz, Llamas or rematch with Bernudez.

Great fight. Cub is totally a gatekeeper now. I was wondering why I felt shaky about Max, despite the thorough beating. Then Goldy mentioned he fought Connor, and it all made sense. That's the fight that knocked me off the Max hype train. He looked good tonight though. PEaCE.

Yeah, this went through my head as well.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
You're The Best Around entrance song for Rockhold, against Machida?

Best or worst choice ever?

Top Bottom