• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Would anyone have a problem with a Wonderboy/Woodley and KK/JJ co-main rematches headlining a card in like 4-6 months?

I think Woodley would have a problem with that. The dude is smart and will want to co-main on a bigger card that can make some money. Only time he'll be down to headline would be against Conor (unlikely), Nick Diaz (highly unlikely) or GSP (not happening).

Snoop funny as hell commentating. "He beating you like you getting jumped!"

I think Woodley would have a problem with that. The dude is smart and will want to co-main on a bigger card that can make some money. Only time he'll be down to headline would be against Conor (unlikely), Nick Diaz (highly unlikely) or GSP (not happening).

Snoop funny as hell commentating. "He beating you like you getting jumped!"

He's gonna have a rude awakening because Dana made it sound like an automatic rematch is pretty much a sure thing at this point.

FUME5

If you're the champ and the contender takes you to a majority draw, they're not going to let you duck the rematch.

Woodley doesn't have the drawing power to negotiate a bigger payday fight.

He's gonna have a rude awakening because Dana made it sound like an automatic rematch is pretty much a sure thing at this point.

Not necessarily. I'd say odds are favourable that Woodley could find himself co-maining a card with Conor again given how frequently the dude fights.

I'm not entirely convinced it's going to be an immediate rematch with Wonderboy though. I don't feel like Woodley was ever in trouble in that fight and he should have won it on the cards, and though I obviously would love to see them run it back, I think Maia is worthy of getting a shot in first with Wonderboy fighting whoever wins.

Incidentally, I think Woodley will have far fewer problems with Maia. He's got amazing wrestling, speed and power I can't see Maia overcoming.

broz0rs

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor demands a match vs Woodley or Diaz 3. There's no money fights at 145 or 155.

Coach Kavanagh was at Helwani's podcast and said the toughest fights at 145 is Holloway and 155 is Nate. He said Diaz beats Ferguson and Khabib lolol

I wouldn't be surprised if Conor demands a match vs Woodley or Diaz 3. There's no money fights at 145 or 155.

I'd argue a rematch with Aldo is a significant money fight at 145. The first ended abruptly with Conor catching Aldo early, but that card sold, and it sold well. A rematch would do very well, especially if it's to unite the 145 belts as Aldo is the interim champion.

Eanan

Coach Kavanagh was at Helwani's podcast and said the toughest fights at 145 is Holloway and 155 is Nate. He said Diaz beats Ferguson and Khabib lolol

To be fair, I would like to see a Nate Khabib fight. As nate would be the better striker so Khabib would go to the ground, and id like to see Nates apparently top tier jitz then possibly come into play.

Chumley

Banned
Woodley's next fight is the rematch and Conor's is with Nate at 155 to finish the trilogy, either in Feb if the UFC gives Conor part of the company right away or in late summer if they try and fuck with him while he takes care of the baby.

book it

Good stuff by BossLogic
CxOpHBRUAAAIY05.jpg:large

CxWaqSCXEAAcAs7.jpg

CxWaqRWXgAERihv.jpg

CxTdTsoWgAAr6HM.jpg:large

CxWaqNjXgAElbPm.jpg

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Man, I would love to see the fuckery of McGregor vs Mayweather. Connor would get absolutely demolished, but the buildup would be amazing.

Chesskid1

Banned
i remember hearing some people discussing yoel steroids, cant remmeber where some podcast

basically he has been through olympic drug testing for like 20 years and has never popped, and in the wrestling world which is full of killers, he was known as a freak athlete, with people in wrestoing calling him like the best pure athlete theyve ever seen

just something to think about, yoel has been a speciman for a long time

Heel

One of the most interesting long-term aspects of MMA fandom is eventually finding out how these guys now get away with it.

I wouldn't doubt that there's undetectable shit in pro sports as we speak. Also beginning to question the legitimacy of happening to have a contaminated supplement at the ready.

FUME5

One of the most interesting long-term aspects of MMA fandom is eventually finding out how these guys now get away with it.

I wouldn't doubt that there's undetectable shit in pro sports as we speak. Also beginning to question the legitimacy of happening to have a contaminated supplement at the ready.

I guarantee there is (currently) undetectable shit in pro sports. Far, far more money goes into figuring out how to cheat the system than goes into said system.

Heel

Speaking of future MMA deaths, I have a feeling the Mousasi vs. Hall rematch this weekend is going to be one of the most vindictive beatdowns in a long time.

It's like the perfect storm of both talent disparity and a guy with something to prove.

Crazy how the UFC wants Mousasi to fight abroad so badly. Out of 10 UFC bouts he only fought 2 times in the US. Eventually he will fight for the belt so maybe its not a bad idea to start pushing him a little bit in the US.

After Hall, its one more match before the belt I believe...

MrToughPants

Brian Burke punched my mom

Insulin and full MGF are undetectable. Add some other peptides that have very short detection times like CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 or 6 and you have yourself a nice cocktail of undetectable sauces. You have to pin peptides 2-3 times a day as they are out of your system quickly. Insulin is the most powerful hormone and can make you look like superman if cycled correctly.

USADA said:
Research done to improve methods used by the UCLA and Salt Lake laboratories which specifically relates to the analysis of USADA samples (e.g., developing a test for insulin. Note that USADA is the only PCC partner whose rules prohibit administration of insulin without a TUE. There is currently no test for exogenous insulin.).

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
I just remembered when Machida kinda-sorta won a round against Jon Jones and Machida fans acted like that was a victory.

to be fair, this isnt anything limited to ryu fans. also, in a way, that is a small victory.

UFC and the most fans wouldn't give a shit if Khabib never got the shot or left the org. He's a wrestler, he's Muslim, and fights once every 2 yrs.

Top Bottom