• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Heel

He's back, complete with sweater. Osssssssss.

CxrSn6hWgAAHIxK.jpg

Eanan

Turns 30 in under half a year and is still fighting cans. I don't get it. Literally wasting all his prime years.

Probably because he and bellator both know that he is all hype (that seems to be dying off currently) and will get merked by anyone in the top tier. His fights are basically glorified highlight clips, he cant do that against anyone decent.

Heel

The question is, why do we care? No one is pretending that Venom is the best fighter on the planet. He is an event, though. One that I look forward to.

Heel

Here's the thing. You're the job man. Do the job. Dude won't even open up.

Scott Coker, throw Fernando to the bushes. This isn't how you do business.

Fox318

I've always wondered if they were afraid of any one fighter becoming a bigger brand than the UFC.
What a dumb mindset.

Oh no somebody on the roster is over we can't have that!

Right now because of that buyout they need to make a shit ton of money and most of the people on the roster don't know how to draw.

Heel

Honestly, Fernando just killed a draw and forced Coker's hand.

You have to put MVP in there with Semtex to get him back on the rails. Not an unfathomable win by any means.

Chumley

Banned
I've always wondered if they were afraid of any one fighter becoming a bigger brand than the UFC.

That's exactly it. They are fucking cheapskates to the core. Dana and Lorenzo have never given a fuck about paying fighters what they're worth and the new owners don't either.

Levito

Banned
I dont know how long youve been watching MMA but anyone who was there during the Pride FC heydays has a special place in their heart for somebody like Fedor.

I've been watching for about 10 years, I loved Fedor in his prime. But he really has no business fighting these days, his fight with Fábio Maldonado was pathetic for a variety of reasons.

Still a great fight. I loved how Chandler had no respect for Benson and how Benson showed his experience and had no quit in him. Benson showed some of the most technical guillotine defense I've seen in the cage.

Just saw Bellator - Fernando Gonzalez got robbed. MVP offered up no offense and still won. I'd love to see the fight metric stats on that one.

I was also worried they were gonna somehow give the Chandler/Henderson fight to Henderson even though Chandler decimated him. Some funky judging going on in that event.

Banglish

Still a great fight. I loved how Chandler had no respect for Benson and how Benson showed his experience and had no quit in him. Benson showed some of the most technical guillotine defense I've seen in the cage.

Bendo: World class defense, aaand.. *cough* that's it.

Top Bottom