• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Chumley

Banned
I have to Lol at people saying Khabib could end Conor.

Conor's TDD improves every match and Khabib can't stand with him. I predict Conor knocking his head off in one round after stuffing a few TD attempts.

The only way he loses again is at 170.

FUME5

Rashad Evans is out again.

Is that BJ fight in Sacramento? That main card is stacked.

Over the MRI? A bit strange.

And shit, someone just take BJ out back and end his misery. Or mine if I have to watch him in another stinker of a fight. Dude is trashing his legacy.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
qi4nIDv.jpg

Third time lucky?

Can bj look worse than his last outing? Iis such a thing even possible?

Chesskid1

Banned
im trying to remember the first time i heard about conor. it was either his first fight in the ufc and he was making a huge impression at the post first presser or i believe ariel interviewed dana and dana said irish fans kept bugging him to sign this conor kid to the ufc.

it's pretty damn cool to follow him from the "beginning", never seen anything like this.

edit: oh damn, forgot all about rousey. i remember posting her interviews with ariel during strikeforce on here, and talking about how cute/awesome/sweet she was.

Banglish

im trying to remember the first time i heard about conor. it was either his first fight in the ufc and he was making a huge impression at the post first presser or i believe ariel interviewed dana and dana said irish fans kept bugging him to sign this conor kid to the ufc.

it's pretty damn cool to follow him from the "beginning", never seen anything like this.

edit: oh damn, forgot all about rousey. i remember posting her interviews with ariel during strikeforce on here, and talking about how cute/awesome/sweet she was.

It's cool to look back at fighters' fights that first "put them on" like Connors fight against Brimage. Jones' destruction of Bonnar. Silva's massacre of Leben. Then seeing where they are now, it's crazy how Champions like that just take off and soar.

whogivesashit.gif

Dude is gonna get wiped again.

Weckum

Yoel is suspended ...... 60 days for jumping over the cage
Seriously? I feel like that happens a lot and nobody seems to get punished. It's a meaningless punishment though since he wasn't gonna fight in that time anyway. Supposedly hes gonna fight at 208 which is conveniently just past the limit.

Seriously? I feel like that happens a lot and nobody seems to get punished. It's a meaningless punishment though since he wasn't gonna fight in that time anyway. Supposedly hes gonna fight at 208 which is conveniently just past the limit.

NYSAC gotta show who's boss, and them's the rules. Doesn't help Yoel is shady.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

New York is new to this. They're suspending people for missing weight too.

Levito

Banned
khabib kind of an asshole for mentioning conor's family and kids in that text huh?

Yeah? But let's not act like Conor's hasn't been disrespectful to everyone he's fought, he literally called Dennis Siver a Nazi.

Khabib is just trying to get a title fight.

Chesskid1

Banned
i remember khabib getting all offended about some very tame comment about his religion then he goes in on conor's unborn children not respecting him b/c he is ducking khabib

yeah ok

Dominick Cruz explains why Garbrandt got UFC 207 title shot over 'whiny little crybaby' Dillashaw

Man, Cruz is a such a dick. I hope No Love starches him in the first.

khabib kind of an asshole for mentioning conor's family and kids in that text huh?

I would hope you're just as disapproving of Conor's disgusting antics against every opponent he's fought in the UFC. From calling Denis Siver a Nazi, to Mendes a "bitch" for losing a short notice fight, to joking about genocide in favelas in the lead up to the Aldo fight (as well all the other horrible shit he said), to insulting RDA's family, calling Nate a cholo, and so on and so forth.

Conor may be a nice dude behind the scenes, but he's still an asshole to his opponents in public. Clearly that has paid dividends, but I'd say hardly anything is off the table when it comes to returning in kind.

Dominick Cruz explains why Garbrandt got UFC 207 title shot over 'whiny little crybaby' Dillashaw

Man, Cruz is a such a dick. I hope No Love starches him in the first.

I would hope you're just as disapproving of Conor's disgusting antics against every opponent he's fought in the UFC. From calling Denis Siver a Nazi, to Mendes a "bitch" for losing a short notice fight, to joking about genocide in favelas in the lead up to the Aldo fight (as well all the other horrible shit he said), to insulting RDA's family, calling Nate a cholo, and so on and so forth.

Conor may be a nice dude behind the scenes, but he's still an asshole to his opponents in public. Clearly that has paid dividends, but I'd hardly anything is off the table when it comes to returning in kind.

The irony...

The irony...

I don't follow.

AKA Strikes Back. Cormier out of 206.

For fuck's sake.

Strip him.

Overreaction.

So what now...NOW WHAT!?

Rumble/Gustafsson or Rumble/Bader for interims belt?

Gustaffson is injured and wouldn't be worthy of a shot even if he wasn't.

Rumble/Bader could happen for the interim but I doubt that's a match the UFC wants to headline with considering Rumble knocked Bader the fuck out as recently as back in January.

BadAss2961

He shouldn't be stripped, but I wish DC would just give up the tile so AJ can win it, then go back to Heavyweight.

Rumble vs Jones is the fight people want to see, and DC is awesome at heavyweight. If Jones were to handle Rumble, then DC could maybe move back down for the rematch.

Top Bottom