• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Cejudo should have this handily. He won every round, even if the first was a draw.

Watching the little people fight is always so boring to me. And MM is just going to destroy Elliot.

I'm never going to understand this thinking. Look at the speed of these fuckers. The cardio, the striking, the endurance, the pace. They are exciting as hell to me.

Also, don't count Elliot out yet. A fight is a fight, anyone has a chance.

N° 2048

Cejudo should have this handily. He won every round, even if the first was a draw.

I'm never going to understand this thinking. Look at the speed of these fuckers. The cardio, the striking, the endurance, the pace. They are exciting as hell to me.

Also, don't count Elliot out yet. A fight is a fight, anyone has a chance.

100% everything about this post.

Chesskid1

Banned
cejudo looked way better than he usually does

still have quite a bit of work to do, but improving a ton.

have a funny feeling about this DJ fight

Eh you guys must have thought all the shots that whiffed were connections cause Cejudo did a lot of that

Don't pull this confirmation bias nonsense. Benavidez had nothing. He surrender control and pace to Cejudo, who had better striking, pressure, and scored takedowns. This is a complete mess of a decision.

Don't pull this confirmation bias nonsense. Benavidez had nothing. He surrender control and pace to Cejudo, who had better striking, pressure, and scored takedowns. This is a complete mess of a decision.

Blah blah blah... just looked at the stats. 103 strikes to 55

Whiffed a ton and couldn't do anything besides try to counter later in the fight.

I definitely think Cejudo took the first. The point deduction definitely hindered him because round 2 and 3 were a toss up.

I thought Cejudo was wearing down. Wasn't moving much, so hard to see how he dictated pace at that point.

Volume to Beanervidez but I do agree that it looked like Henry was closer to slumping him.

N° 2048

Blah blah blah... just looked at the stats. 103 strikes to 55

Whiffed a ton and couldn't do anything besides try to counter later in the fight.

I definitely think Cejudo took the first. The point deduction definitely hindered him because round 2 and 3 were a toss up.

I thought Cejudo was wearing down. Wasn't moving much, so hard to see how he dictated pace at that point.

Volume to Beanervidez but I do agree that it looked like Henry was closer to slumping him.

Holy tone shift. Are you drunk? ROFL

Top Bottom