• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

I think visions are blurred here because we expected this fight to be a wash. I'd say DJ is handily taking it in the wrestling. What makes it confusing is that Elliot is creative off his back, but Mighty Mouse is winning the grappling exchanges.

Tim Elliott is an exciting fighter, but beyond his crazy flow and style, Mighty Mouse dominated this fight. It kind of felt like he fought a bantamweight, which at this point, he might as well be doing.

4-1 for the champ.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I never watched the original MM vs Cruz fight, but this fight kinda shows why he might want to avoid 135. He won this fight pretty clearly, but struggled against the size/strength of Elliot.

zsswimmer

I was surprised to see Eliot retain his cardio into the 5th round, especially with his big size difference. Really entertaining chess match right there

That was a great fight.

I think Mighty Mouse is the best fighter in the world right now and I think in terms of technique he's just better than Dominic Cruz in damn near everything, however, the size difference is quite significant. Maybe it's because he hasn't been used to it for a while, but MM was seemed really undersized in that fight. I think creativity aside, he was outclassing Elliott, but I don't like his chances against bantamweights, never mind Cruz.

Jerm411

MM continues to be amazing....love watching him fight. Those last two fights were incredible to watch, in fact the entire show was awesome.

Hopefully moving forward Anik/Stann get more opportunities to call bigger and bigger shows....prefer them over Goldberg/Rogan easily.

I think UFC will create the Cyborg division (chicks w/ dicks featherweight division) as a short sighted move.

Bunch of champs on hiatus/injured/will be injured.... so they need more belts to sell more PPVs.

I think after DJ murks Beanervidez again the flyweight division should be retired.

Top Bottom