• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

I fell asleep after Wada v Kara Kai and realized I wouldn't get through intermission anyway. Watched the replay of Heath showing off his veteran skills against a one dimensional greco wrestler with no submission or striking skills.

Then saw King Mo doing his job. Bob Sapp needs to watch that fight and learn how to do it right.

What else is worth watching? I'm just going to skip around the replay tonight.

brentech

It's pretty sad hearing these guys on podcasts a week before weigh ins talking about how their desire to fight is back and blah blah blah. Miss weight.

Unfiltered podcast is a curse.

iddqd

C03Vju_UUAA3mvm.jpg:large

Working my way through the Rizin fights I slept through last night. The Joes are going to make me appreciate Goldie tomorrow. How many times did the Baddest Man proclaim, "wow, I was completely wrong! Bahahahaha!" Is this the team for tomorrow night too?

"I have no idea why he balled up when he was getting punched in the head over and over again, you leave it open for the ref to stop the fight, uh...."

Chumley

Banned
Chael Sonnen's co-host on his podcast went fucking nuclear on him yesterday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GLsTMoXr4c

Chael has basically been making fun of him and acting like a bully for as long as I've listened to it, but I only did in spurts and on YouTube when he was talking about upcoming fights. Guess he reached his tipping point.

I just don't understand why he sat there with his arms outstretched while getting punched in the face. It just makes the referee think about stopping the fight.

Or the Alexis Vila fight where he literally justs lay on the ground with his arms outstretched. Even a minute after the fight he was still just laying there. You've gotta try to move to a better position or the ref may stop it!

Fox318

I can see him shutting Crocop down with his tummy. This is going to be like Wolverine vs the Blob.

Unless crocop kicks him in the head to start off with what is going to stop him from getting taken down?

Baruto knows he can't win by standing and banging but if he can just get Cro cop on the ground he will have a chance even if its just body-smothering his face and getting a sub.

Fox318

Best thing Cro Cop could do is start with a flying knee or even a drop kick.

Get the guy on the ground then just stomp and soccer kick his head in.

Well both the winners of the other GP fights won their fights by holding the other guy down for 10 minutes. CC is the only fighter still left that I want to see and he's not likely to make it past the semis.

Top Bottom