• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Y1xuKYz.jpg

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I feel like I ended up on the wrong part of the internet with all of the violence on defenseless women I watched tonight

Did she last longer than Ronda?

I don't think anybody bothered keeping track, but she did try to get a criss-cross going and I think that's worth more points on the judges scorecards than whatever Ronda did.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
For those of us just joining, Gabi Garcia just euthanized an elderly woman and was promptly challenged to a fight by Zarya from Overwatch.

Nunes said her girlfriend Nina was going to be the next 115 champion. Yet, JJ, the current 115 champion, just joined their team. Should be interesting at ATT.

Chesskid1

Banned
decided to check the upcoming schedule

1/15 - Penn vs Yair
1/28 - Shevchenko vs Pena
2/04 - Korean Zombie vs Bermudez
2/11 - Holm vs .
2/19 - Dos Santos vs Struve
3/03 - Fight Pass TBA
3/04 - PPV UFC 209 TBA
3/11 - Belfort vs Gastelum
3/18 - FIGHT PASS TBA

going to be pretty slow for a while, everyone has fought.

Levito

Banned
The winner of Shevchenko/Pena fighting Nunes should be awesome. Also TJ Dillishaw vs Garbrandt should be BANANAS, what a fight that'll be.

What's everyone's single most memorable moment in 2016 in MMA? Mine is Bisping beating Rockhold because I still can't fucking believe that happened.

Top Bottom