• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Razdek

Banned
If I was ultimate champion in my early 20s, I'd be doing the same shit. Drugs, whores, living the dream like Kenny Powers. Bones getting heat now because he tried to front as a holier than thou clean cut square and hes black.

If he was white, it would be boys will be boys.

Yep, if he was truthful and not hiding behind God all the time it would be OK but trying to put up a good guy facade just makes him fake to everyone.

Heel

If he was white, it would be boys will be boys.

lol to who exactly, YouTube commenters? I guess racists are gonna racist in about any situation, but a champion with a similar cachet who flew against their own moral high ground would get cooked, regardless of race.

I'd say those are the contributing factors to normal people, not this "it's cause he's black, huh?" shit that Luke Thomas is cringing it up with today. Love the guy, but woof.

dream

Why the fuck would you tell that story on camera? Now you're known as the guy who shits in garbage cans. Wildman just doesn't fucking get it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
We've said for a long time now that Bones should embrace being THE MMA heel. He could be the UFC's Tyson or Mayweather.

Mayweather plays a character, Jon Jones is legitimately fucked up. Dude should forget about MMA for awhile and get his shit straight but he's surrounded by enablers including that clown Dana White.

Mayweather has a longer rap sheet than Jon Nose Jones.

And just like Jones he's getting passes.

Biggest fight in the history of boxing gives Mayweather the pass in committing domestic abuse.

But no one cares about these hoes, as long as we get this fight (which means we're all to blame). Doesn't the Pacman have some sort of domestic abuse too?

Problem with Jones is that it's too much too soon. Fight breaks out in Vegas, we catch him talking smack about it with DC, he pops for cocaine then the hit and run. If he doesn't get stripped of the title, it's because of an act of God, he has a twin brother taking the dive or the game is just that grimey.

MjFrancis

Mayweather plays a character

Mayweather returned around 5 a.m., accompanied by another man, both of who were let in by one of Mayweather and Harris's children. Harris was asleep on her living room couch when she was jarred awake by the sound of Mayweather screaming at her about texts he had found from Watson on her cell phone. When Harris admitted that she was seeing Watson, Mayweather exploded. He punched her repeatedly in the rear of her head, pulled her off the couch by her hair, and twisted her arm. He screamed that he would "kill" Harris and Watson, that he would make both "disappear." Harris screamed for her children Koraun and Zion, aged 10 and 9, to call the police. Mayweather turned to the kids, according to the police report, and yelled that he would "beat their asses if they left the house or called the police." Koraun tried to run up the stairs, but Mayweather's associate blocked his path. Eventually, he was able to make it outside, and the police were summoned. Koraun told police he had witnessed his father punching and kicking his mother while she lay on the ground. By the time the cops had entered the home, Mayweather had fled, taking Harris's cell phone with him. In a 2013 interview with Yahoo Sports, Harris stated that she believes Mayweather might have killed her that night if Koraun hadn't been able to alert the authorities when he did.

http://deadspin.com/the-trouble-with-floyd-mayweather-1605217498

Some character.

Heel

Looks like it's time for me to get a name and avatar change.

JCd5V7a.gif

Lazyslob

Banned
i still love you faber. you know what they put in those vaccines right? some mind control stuff that makes you shop uncontrollably

FUME5

Dana is about to go on Fox Sports Live to talk about Nose Bones according to my Twitter feed.

EDIT

Nevermind, really didn't think they'd take the title from him.

DC vs Johnson should be a great fight, hoping DC can pull it off.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
It was either DC or Bader. And the UFC made the right choice.

Rumble vs. DC is a great fight. I think that Rumble wins, but it'll be interesting to see how DC comes into this fight knowing that it's his second - and probably last - chance at UFC gold.

brentech

Gotta admit, I had a hard time believing it a year or two ago, but you guys had Jon Jones pegged as a fake human for some time now.

industrian

Gotta admit, I had a hard time believing it a year or two ago, but you guys had Jon Jones pegged as a fake human for some time now.

Well, he's a good Christian who achieves everything through Christ.

Except for the pre-marital sex that led him to having a kid.

And the pre-marital sex that led him to having another kid.

And the pre-marital sex that led him to having yet another kid.

And the fact there's still no marriage at all.

And the drunk driving with two women in the car - neither of whom were his baby's mama or fiancée.

And the homophobic slurs on Instagram.

And the cocaine binges.

And...

zatara

Call me crazy but I think Bones rear ended that chick on purpose to get locked up so he can go to jail and bulk up for an eventual run at the heavyweight division...

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Well, he's a good Christian who achieves everything through Christ.

Except for the pre-marital sex that led him to having a kid.

And the pre-marital sex that led him to having another kid.

And the pre-marital sex that led him to having yet another kid.

And the fact there's still no marriage at all.

And the drunk driving with two women in the car - neither of whom were his baby's mama or fiancée.

And the homophobic slurs on Instagram.

And the cocaine binges.

And...

Most offensive shit Jon has done in my eyes is destroy perfectly good steak with his shitty 'stab a stick into the ground' back yard grill. My man was making bank and couldn't even get a proper grill? For shame. Oh yea also real men get a big dog as a pet..not a big cat.

Heel

Most offensive shit Jon has done in my eyes is destroy perfectly good steak with his shitty 'stab a stick into the ground' back yard grill. My man was making bank and couldn't even get a proper grill? For shame. Oh yea also real men get a big dog as a pet..not a big cat.

lmao I forgot about that grill. Classic.

industrian

I've not heard of this grill either.

I imagine that you guys mentioned it when talking about e-feds, books, iOS games, other US sports, or other times where I just phased out of this conversation.

Top Bottom