• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Boy when it rains it pours. All these injuries, our boys getting banned. All that's missing are unmarked Avengers spoilers.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The Avengers win
vnOqlm6.gif

With all the attention on boxing tonight, no one is talking about these fighters who just got dropped from the UFC.

Seth Baczynski
Justin Jones
Cain Carrizosa
Marcin Bandel

So ... did I miss any mma news in the past week?

http://khon2.com/2015/05/02/kauai-mma-fighter-teacher-dies-in-oregon-after-child-sex-abuse-arrest/

The studio closed down after his arrest last week on three counts of sex abuse and sodomy of a child under the age of 12.

“He was alone with children most of the time — largest class size I ever saw was 60 at once,” said one father, whose two boys attended the school. “Eben was not particularly friendly with children,” he said. “He didn’t have an aptitude to working with children, not particularly skilled at teaching them.”

Yaari

Will we get a EA UFC 2 announcement at E3? With Pride mode?

Sure. We've known it is in development for a really long time now. Pride mode though, no, I don't see them having the resources for that. When the base game is severely lacking in both depth and modes, Pride mode, which is essentially a game of its own, would be a really bad approach right now.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Working on a farm is tough.

Just finished my second day and my entire body is just lactic acid with fast-twitch fibers.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I hope all these fighters are "Up for whatever happens"

Something tells me we're gonna hear about a renewed push for a fighters Union within the next year or two.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
No longer will Cody McKenzie have to run to Foot Locker to pick up a pair of shorts before his fights.

dream

A smart manager would negotiate t-shirts and shorts for every one of his fighter's sparring partners. That would be, like, up to $200 in swag.

Top Bottom