• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Banglish

Just finished watching 210. I just feel all around sad for Rumble, implemented such a terrible game plan then when it was done with, his head coach didn't even share his final moments in the octagon. Damn. What's up with that shitty Buffalo crowd. I like how Rumble had to spell out "I love you" to the crowd to get a reaction lol. And then when Mousasi clearly wasn't happy with the win urging his corner not to celebrate and saying he likes Weidman, they still booed the shit out of him.
That was probably the best post-fight interview from DC though.

I'll say one thing. After seeing him up close at the weigh ins yesterday I don't know how the fuck Whitaker used to make 170. Dude is bricked up

Kelsdesu

Jacare is getting worked tomorrow homies.

Won't be able to take down Whitaker and will get lit up on the feet.

latest

brentech

Elliott had take downs at will. Smolka didn't look to have much of a defense. Pressure seemed to make him crumble to the mat at times.

Jesus fucking christ ref wtf

That was ridiculous. You could tell he had that choke locked in even if he didn't have full control of Coy's body and Coy was tapping already.

Oh shit the Fox card is on already. I was watching the FP prelims.

I like his American flag shower curtain cape.

Weird to see Roy on a Fight night Fox prelim.

Are the KC commission officials in the ring also Best Buy employees?

Chumley

Banned
Roy had nothing for Volkov, the range and size difference was too much not to mention Roy always being in terrible shape = no cardio.

Top Bottom