• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

All good my dudes. Whitaker has been on a nice tear and continues the trend of the young hungry fighters beating the crap out of the old lions.

Souza has literally been feeding off of scrubs the majority of his time in the UFC. Always felt him saying he should fight for the belt was laughable.

VoxPop

All good my dudes. Whitaker has been on a nice tear and continues the trend of the young hungry fighters beating the crap out of the old lions.

Souza has literally been feeding off of scrubs the majority of his time in the UFC. Always felt him saying he should fight for the belt was laughable.

Let's keep this trend going and have him scrap stand up only with the Spider at 212.

iddqd

What does the prophet say about the tiger Masvidal?

Ryck

Omg 2/3rds of my dog parlay has come thru and I just realized the third was a mistake... FUCK.

IMG_8337.jpg

BadAss2961

Jacare easily could've been champ. He's fought almost all the best guys in the division and just never got his shot.

I haven't been very strong this card.

Called Whitaker but my 4 way parlay would have been

Mighty Mouse
Rose
Whitaker
Roy

And I also said that Bobby Green was the bet of the night considering the payout but he lost.

Jacare easily could've been champ. He's fought almost all the best guys in the division and just never got his shot.

Lost to Romero, got beat up by Rockhold in strikeforce... who has he beaten in the UFC?

Zombie Mousasi and dad bod Belfort, everyone else has been complete scrubs.

BadAss2961

Lost to Romero, got beat up by Rockhold in strikeforce... who has he beaten in the UFC?

Zombie Mousasi and dad bod Belfort, everyone else has been complete scrubs.
Jacare vs Weidman or Rockhold during their title runs would've been pick'em matchups. Him and a number of dudes beat Bisping.

Top Bottom