• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Chumley

Banned
So I'm not seeing how Wilson wins this, from what i've seen he hasn't looked super impressive in the UFC.

He doesn't, but sometimes the MMA gods can do crazy things.

I think people should stop underestimating Bisping. It never does anyone a favor.

GSP may have bit off more than he can chew.

Agreed. Bisping has proven himself as a champion against Hendo, people are still salty that he "lucked out" against Luke I guess.

BadAss2961

Oh right sure, most the top 10 can probably beat him but doesn't mean jacare deserves the shot over other dudes for beating Tim Boestch and Belfort
Hendo got the shot. lol

For years, Jacare's been just as deserving as Rockhold, Bisping, or even Weidman when they got their shots. Top contender going back to Strikeforce. He's just been the odd man out.

Levito

Banned
Agreed. Bisping has proven himself as a champion against Hendo, people are still salty that he "lucked out" against Luke I guess.

Hendo was ranked 13 and it was supposed to be a squash'em fight and Hendo almost finished him twice. He's only champ cause Luke is a cocky ass.

GSP looks too small for MW though + being gone nearly 4 years. I think Bisping will win.

I think people should stop underestimating Bisping. It never does anyone a favor.

GSP may have bit off more than he can chew.

Guys a cheat. Doesn't deserve anything.

Romero beat Weidman. Moose beat Weidman.

How's he a cheat? Tainted supplements, brother.

Bisping needs to stop being a punk and accept a fight with somebody that isn't passed their prime.

Top Bottom