• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Arlovski needs to fight for the title. He's been on a roll and looked great.

JDS looked like shit his last fight. Needs another win before he gets his due. Overeem is the perfect matchup to make right now. JDS should win on paper but I can see Alistar playing the grapple game like he did to Struve. Lots of clinching with TD attempts.

Where's Josh?

Heel

FrontRowBrian® ‏@FrontRowBrian
**Breaking** @AndreiArlovski got the call today from UFC that he will fight Werdum for the UFC title. No date set. He's next though.

ib0Kifuca7XQmW.gif

FrontRowBrian® ‏@FrontRowBrian
**Breaking** @AndreiArlovski got the call today from UFC that he will fight Werdum for the UFC title. No date set. He's next though.

ib0Kifuca7XQmW.gif

Noice. I'd much rather it be him than JDS. Put Ben Rothwell vs Shawn Jordan and JDS vs Reem in title eliminators while they wait.

VoxPop

zzz Arlovski is another Hunt situation. Getting past a bunch of cans and making a silly fairytale-esque run. He does have one legit win over Browne though but pretty much lost to Schaub not too long ago.

They should've waited so Arlovski could fight the winner of Barnett/Nelson instead.

Can't wait for JDS Reem + Cain Stipe though

Tiger Tong Po Werdum is going to clown Arlovski worse than he clowned Browne.

Kinda hoping Arlovski pulls it off so I can hear Schuab on his podcast use Fighter and the Kid math to say how he should be champion.

iddqd

CGI Paul Walker style.

Yes, I wonder how many people saw that. I had to pause and point to it for my wife to notice.

And Werdum/Pitbull is fun and stupid.
Good for them to get paid, with Cain "gone", that "next generation" talk has quieted down, so why not go full dumb and make fun fights.

The UFC pendulum always swings between spectacle and sport and the heavyweights have always been HEAVY on the spectacle side of life.
And where the sport side wins, things get boring (125 for example).

Why do people keep bringing that Schaub fight ? The dude fought nervous and timid due to being his first fight back in the UFC, so many emotions. He has since f*cked up two other top heavyweights fairly easily.

He's on a roll and has been fun to watch so why not ?

Why do people keep bringing that Schaub fight ? The dude fought nervous and timid due to being his first fight back in the UFC, so many emotions. He has since f*cked up two other top heavyweights fairly easily.

He's on a roll and has been fun to watch so why not ?
Cuz Schuab brings it up on his podcast and says he won.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
The guy who got KTFO by the fat Russian is main eventing for the UFC title in 2015.

gdWmX8k.gif

Is this real life? How in the world is Dana going to sell this?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The guy who got KTFO by the fat Russian is main eventing for the UFC title in 2015.

gdWmX8k.gif

Is this real life? How in the world is Dana going to sell this?

phHGLNh.gif

oICu2cu.gif

One of the guys in those gifs is fighting for a title in 2015, friends.

It's a rematch from the co-main event when Gonzaga upset Cro-Cop.

Since they just had a main event rematch, it's perfectly acceptable in 2015 UFC.
I remember being so excited to see Werdum in the UFC and being so disappointed in how boring that fight was. But that was ADCC Werdum. K1 Werdum will light AA up.

Gilbert Melendez is stepping in for the injured Bobby Green to face Al Iquinta in San Diego in 3-4 weeks.

Nate Diaz doesn't know if that's enough time for him to ready his shit talking.

anyone else excited for the Joanna Champion/Jessica Penne fight? Penne says she's more well rounded than Joanna, has more skills, more experience, etc. Do fighters actually believe the shit they say? Damn, I love me some Penne but she's gonna get destroyed.

PF8j9b.gif

anyone else excited for the Joanna Champion/Jessica Penne fight? Penne says she's more well rounded than Joanna, has more skills, more experience, etc. Do fighters actually believe the shit they say? Damn, I love me some Penne but she's gonna get destroyed.

I'm hoping pasta girl gets merc'd after JJ made a joke and she responded by comparing her to Golum after crying on TUF about mean girls calling her a witch because of the schnoz situation.

So classy.

PF8j9b.gif

She got outstruck and beaten by Carla Esparza.

She's gonna get destroyed.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!

PF8j9b.gif
Joanna Jedzerslaughterhouse is gonna make spaghetti out of that Penne.

brentech

Tuf went from an actual prospect builder in it's early life to "Dana rightfully shits on all the fighters"

Amazing they can find heaps of trash this big to throw in a cage still.

Top Bottom