• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

ymUyrPT.jpg

Heel

CH5catUUYAAYYCM.jpg

Those poor, poor fans. It seemed like Coker was open to actual crossover fights, so I assume GLORY is the hang-up.

Afrikan

Don't tell me yall missing Bellator right now?????

Ken just came out to Legion of Doom... had Animal out there in his spikes...lololol.

Chesskid1

Banned
never watched an event where they fight more than once in a night (im assuming thats what a four man one night tournament is)

and with names i've heard of..

feels kinda unsafe or whatever but seems exciting as hell

def watching, and i didnt even bother tuning in for shamrock/kimbo.

Agreed, that fight reeked of shenanigans.

I think Ken was not really not putting pressure with that RNC. I don't care if he's 50 years old there is no way he could have someone in a clean choke that long and not make them pass out. I think Ken was told to put over Kimbo and "make him look strong" to quote Phil.

MjFrancis

I wish I could disagree with you Ninja, but I thought the same thing. That rear-naked choke should have been a lock, and when he got out of it Shamrock looked like he was waiting for a springtime breeze to knock him over.

iddqd

One more German win in Berlin and that Bellator loss yesterday feels less shitty.

And count me in with the "smells fishy" crowd in regards of that RNC yesterday.
Magic beard or not, that thing was in a good place for way too long. Shamrock is not a 10 year old amateur.

But this way, he got more money and Kimbo gets another can he can win against.

And who would have wanted to see Ken fight again?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I had no idea there was a card today. Even less of an idea that Siver and Crusher were fighting! Crusher is one of my favorite fighters. Just tuned in to the beginning of round 3.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I've heard of 3 people total on this card. That must be a record.

Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Jessica Penne
Tatsuya Kawajiri def. Dennis Siver
Peter Sobotta def. Steve Kennedy
Nick Hein def. Łukasz Sajewski
Makwan Amirkhani def. Masio Fullen
Mairbek Taisumov def. Alan Patrick
Arnold Allen def. Alan Omer
Noad Lahat def. Niklas Bäckström
Scott Askham def. Antônio dos Santos
Magomed Mustafaev def. Piotr Hallmann
Taylor Lapilus def. Ulka Sasaki

Mercy killing. Joanna was playing with her like a cat plays with a half-dead mouse.

About a minute before the stoppage, she had basically taken Penne's lead leg out, so it was just going to get worse and worse.

Joanna's going to have that belt for a while.

I was half-joking. Seriously though, I wanted to see some more punishment for that dumb Gollum crack.

This should definitely help with the popularity of WMMA, following up an incredibly boring Siver fight with Joanna's awesome striking clinic.

Top Bottom