• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Hopefully there's a shaman nearby tonight cause Volkov is gonna make Kongo go spirit walking. Kongos only chance is to get his customary nut shot in right away.

Heel

Bellator main card starts at the top of the hour

MAIN CARD
Spike TV, 9 p.m. ET
Cheick Kongo vs. Alexander Volkov
John Alessio vs. David Rickels
Pat Curran vs. Emmanuel Sanchez
Joe Schilling vs. Hisaki Kato

Not too shabby.

TheChits

That ko is hilarious
KuGsj.gif

scabro

alessio just showed he is smarter than the majority of these ham and eggers.

rickles should hit himself over the head with that club he was carrying

Watching Bellator now. Hisaki Kato just administered one of the most wicked starchings I've seen in awhile. That was Rothwell/Schaub level KO.

I loved that dude's corner too. He sounded like Immortan Joe from Mad Max. "He HATES it on the ground! You have more power!"

EDIT: Wow, really shocked at Volkov's performance. That's about the worst he's ever looked.

VoxPop

NCAA Kongo is the ultimate troll. Not sure why anyone would have high hopes for Volkov.

Seems like the fight won't happen. It's been confirmed as a rib fracture.

If Conor somehow decimates Mini Mendes, he's definitely going into the Aldo fight a favorite, right?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
There's a UFC card tonight?

Machida is maining?!

Against YOLO?!

And it's at the Seminole Hard Rock?!

What the fuck man. Why am I only finding this out now? I would've gone, I always have a blast at Seminole Hard Rock.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Wow, some jobber went to a past life on last night's axs fights card from a knee. Laid out, the 30 sec later started wrasslin with event staff. Dead.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Tonight's Ultimate will be the last time fighters will be allowed to wear sponsors. RIP Dudewipes/Condom Depot. Bellator got your back.

Top Bottom