• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

ryu-final-punch.jpg

So long, Lyoto.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Lyoto is one of the best. UFC Hall of Famer.

As a fan,I gotta say. Stop it here Lyoto. Please retire. Please. My heart can't take this anymore.

zsswimmer

Those guys trying to keep Yoel from leaving the cage probably terrified, how scary would it be to see a guy his size going nuts like that.

Poor Machida, that was some brutal ground n pound

Guru-Guru

Banned
Finally bit the bullet and got a sub for Fight Pass. Mainly interested in the library (started watching MMA in 2011, missed a lot of classics). Some of the fight pass cards have decent main events, at least.

Machida retire soon?

Heel

Yoel knows deep inside if this fight was sanctioned for 2 rounds, he lost. With that considered, Machida won the fight and can keep his chin held high with eyes glazed.

Panzon

Yoel beasted on him holy shit. Here's hoping Machida doesn't become the next Lidell and hangs em up before it gets any worst

he sounds like Louis Armstrong and he's cutting a promo against gay people. Just in time for the Reebok deal to kick in. Lovely. Dana must be loving this.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Machida is no longer championship material. He can continue to beat scrubs such as Dollaway or simply retire to save his body any more damage. I'm a huge fan of his but his time has past. Maybe one more match against the loser of Leites/Bisping as his retirement match.

Top Bottom