• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Rampage, for all his faults, has at least retained his chin. He'd legit kill Shogun or Little Nog.

Hopefully they find a space for Rampage/Shogun 2 on the Japan card.

TheChits

slav-squat-raptors_fb_4766379.jpg

This picture is amazing

MjFrancis

I'm tempted to parrot that he should have done this a long time ago, but the Fedor back then wouldn't have gone for that anyways. Actually I'm tempted to argue that the competition outside of a few elite fighters has gotten worse, not better in the interim. He might have an easier time in the UFC these days - though undoubtedly he will be earning chump change compared to what he could have earned even a few years ago. Hell, pre-Reebok his name was big enough he could have loaded up on sponser money.

Pride had the good hws back then. He would have just kept killing Timmay and AA over and over if he had been in the UFC. UFC hw currently is way better than it was in that era.

Heel

Go ahead and let Dana and Frankie Three Sticks drive up the value, you know damn well we're getting Fedor vs. Kimbo on NYE on Viacom's dime. #BigMoneyFeud

I only see Fedor getting an insta title fight vs Werdum. He would most likely lose due to ring rust and Werdum putting a stamp on his fluke win.

VoxPop

I only see Fedor getting an insta title fight vs Werdum. He would most likely lose due to ring rust and Werdum putting a stamp on his fluke win.

Meh. He hasn't done anything to warrant that shot since getting ktfo by a 185er (the same guy Cormier tossed around like a rag doll). I say give him the winner of Frank 'Pride Always Die' Mir/Arlovski as a tune up at least. The current version of Werdum would rip Fedor a new asshole. This is the guy who got dominated by Big Foot ffs.

Bigfoot was on some horse pills. If we are in a day and age where Bigfoot gets two title shots in the span of like 4 fights then I'm totally cool with Fedor getting one out of retirement .

Honestly more than anyone else, Arvloski deserves the shot. It's silly that he needs to go backwards and fight Mir.

I've had almost no formal boxing training, but one thing I remember from my classes is always to go peek-a-boo. To not have your arms up there is a sign of poor discipline. your head is the King. it's check mate if you don't defend proper. otherwise you're just going to be sandwich spread with your dome.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Apparently there's a show tomorrow? Time to play that game.

Main Card

Ovince Saint Preux vs. Glover Teixeira
Beneil Dariush vs. Michael Johnson
Sam Alvey vs. Derek Brunson

Undercard

Timothy Johnson vs. Jared Rosholt
Roman Salazar vs. Marlon Vera
Sara McMann vs. Amanda Nunes
Anthony Christodoulou vs. Scott Holtzman
Chris Camozzi vs. Tom Watson
Ray Borg vs. Geane Herrera
Willie Gates vs. Dustin Ortiz
Oluwale Bamgbose vs. Uriah Hall

YaGaMi

UFC don't always give title shots based on past achievements in the octagon (McGregor, Brock) so Fedor should get a shot.

I've had almost no formal boxing training, but one thing I remember from my classes is always to go peek-a-boo. To not have your arms up there is a sign of poor discipline. your head is the King. it's check mate if you don't defend proper. otherwise you're just going to be sandwich spread with your dome.

Yup. I did 2 1/2 years of Boxing training. First thing our trainer would've been screaming at us if hed seen striking like that is "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP!!"

Top Bottom