• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF presents UFC 150 |OT| Henderson vs. Edgar: Once in a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

MjFrancis

Any of you jokers have any experience buying these cards through youtube or ufc.tv? Do you get the prelims with it?
I bought through UFC online a few times and felt I got a underwhelming product for my money. Frame rates locked at 30fps, buffering problems that manifested as sub-HD video, poor audio, and even choppy frame rates under the cap. On occasion it would even cut out for a few seconds. For a fast-action sport that was costing me forty-something a pop, that shit was intolerable.

I went to the Xbox Live app and never looked back. Not a single complaint on my behalf in a half-dozen fights.

Jesus that Dutch kickboxer guy is just clowning on his opponent with the stand up.

LOL @ Goldie calling Hammond the American Zombie, gtfo w/ that shit.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
This show needs more standing TKOs like Hitman/Paul Semtex. Would do wonders for its image compared to boxing's barbarous system of counts and would have the added bonus of keeping Frankie "Answer to a question no-one asked" Edgar from winning any future title fights.

Cecil People was a judge in every fight that went to decision at UFC 135 (also in Denver).

:(

No sign of him in Camus vs. Pague but I've never heard of Heinz, Hagen, or Van Tine I don't think.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
This show needs more standing TKOs like Hitman/Paul Semtex. Would do wonders for its image compared to boxing's barbarous system of counts and would have the added bonus of keeping Frankie "Answer to a question no-one asked" Edgar from winning any future title fights.

Snorelord?

JimiNutz

Banned
Just put some money down on Edgar...Betting with my heart rather than my head.
I doubt it'll be a wise choice but it wouldn't feel right to bet against Edgar, too much of a fan.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Snorelord?

I can't match his genuine and zealous rage against the former champ, but I do feel that every time Edgar's corner yells at him to keep scoring he should have 5% deducted from his purse.

Hopefully Bendo will win tonight and send Frankie off to have his unguarded lateral movement run him into Scarface's shins repeatedly and at high velocity. Then in 2013 we can have a Diaz Maynard rubbermatch for the title and all will be well.

Norml

I can't match his genuine and zealous rage against the former champ, but I do feel that every time Edgar's corner yells at him to keep scoring he should have 5% deducted from his purse.

Hopefully Bendo will win tonight and send Frankie off to have his unguarded lateral movement run him into Scarface's shins repeatedly and at high velocity. Then in 2013 we can have a Diaz Maynard rubbermatch for the title and all will be well.

Diaz gets the winner of tonight :D

ikENHKbqQWXaf.gif
iJNVW4zDjnMbn.gif

Fifty

Machida wants his music back! Buddy Roberts had better fight like he deserves the supreme honor of coming out to Linkin Park.

Those look like Chael Sonnen punches. They weren't doing any damage. The kid was just done and tired.

Terrible match making. Not really a fair fight. Such a gap in experience. The kid looked like his striking was good. His takedown defense and grappling was a bit weak.

Probably needs to spar with Jones a little more.

JimiNutz

Banned
It's 4 am here...watching Jake Shields 'fight' is a sure way to end up falling asleep.
Just had to stand up and do a few push ups to get the blood pumping and keep me awake.

No disrespect to Shield, but recently his fights have been mind numbingly boring.
Herman isn't helping by trying to grapple with him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom