• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF presents UFC 150 |OT| Henderson vs. Edgar: Once in a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 4 am here...watching Jake Shields 'fight' is a sure way to end up falling asleep.
Just had to stand up and do a few push ups to get the blood pumping and keep me awake.

No disrespect to Shield, but recently his fights have been mind numbingly boring.
Herman isn't helping by trying to grapple with him either.

His stand up was never any good, but GSP stole his soul. I can't believe he beat Hendo.

Fifty

I love the ref saying "Let's work here gentlemen" from a Shields full mount. That's how boring and non-threatening Shields is, even in a full mount. He's like Ben Askren's big brother.

JimiNutz

Banned
His stand up was never any good, but GSP stole his soul. I can't believe he beat Hendo.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to watch that Hendo fight again because I dunno how Dan let that happen either.
In the first round Herman must have thought 'Jake is expecting me to strike...How about I clinch with him instead. That'll take him by surprise!'
Enjoy your decission loss Herman.

Instro

Yeah, I'm gonna have to watch that Hendo fight again because I dunno how Dan let that happen either.
In the first round Herman must have thought 'Jake is expecting me to strike...How about I clinch with him instead. That'll take him by surprise!'
Enjoy your decission loss Herman.

He really must have thought he was clever when he did it again in the 2nd round.

JimiNutz

Banned
He really must have thought he was clever when he did it again in the 2nd round.

Stubborn.
He probably thought, 'well he's not really hurting me, I could maybe just try that again!'
It's like Shield's lulls them into a false sense of security. Maybe Herman enjoyed being smothered in hugs.

JimiNutz

Banned
Cerrone should be too well rounded.
His striking has more variety and his ground game is significantly superior. Should be some fireworks though cos Cerrone likes to bang and he will prob get caught at least once at some point in the fight.

JimiNutz

Banned
Cerrone should be too well rounded.
His striking has more variety and his ground game is significantly superior. Should be some fireworks though cos Cerrone likes to bang and he will prob get caught at least once at some point in the fight.

lol
Still expecting Cerrone to pull through and win though.

Edit: Haha! Posted that just as the headkick landed lol

If you match Cerrone with someone he has a personal opinion about, his fight IQ drops like 50 points. Very lucky to get a win out of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom