• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

70d25a16d66ad71485eec7442b67c7e869e6b51.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
China is getting to host one of the greatest events in the history of tv that no one watches...

The 6th UFC Fuel event! It will be in Macau.

Due to yet another injury Ebertroll gets Head at UFC 149.

Ænima

Very nice to see her retaining an the aureola of hotness by keeping her top on. Are those her areola on the grill?
Joke all you want, but I would not hesitate for a moment to put my mouth over those nips.

In fact if Chamber wants to sell out and change his avatar into some chick from Glee then I will gladly take the Brittney torch.

ShaneB

This is beyond hilarity now. there was injury news on this card YESTERDAY! now today more news. LOL

"Brian Ebersole will replace Patrick against James Head and the bout has been added to the main card.

American Matthew Riddle will step in for Bahadurzada against Canadian Chris (The Menace) Clements.

Other fighters forced to drop off the card include featherweight champion Jose Aldo, heavyweight Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, light-heavyweight Thiago Silva, middleweight Michael Bisping, welterweights Thiago Alves and Yoshihiro Akiyama, featherweight George Roop, and bantamweight Bibano Fernandes."

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ænima;39488603 said:
Bullshit. I am tired of seeing Brit slandered in this thread. That playboy disappointment was not her fault, and she is still the same megababe she has always been. This is a recent photoshoot.
Don't mind the Brittney trolling. They're just trying to bring me down.

Ænima;39491286 said:
In fact if Chamber wants to sell out and change his avatar into some chick from Glee then I will gladly take the Brittney torch.
Slow down playboy.

This is beyond hilarity now. there was injury news on this card YESTERDAY! now today more news. LOL

"Brian Ebersole will replace Patrick against James Head and the bout has been added to the main card.

American Matthew Riddle will step in for Bahadurzada against Canadian Chris (The Menace) Clements.

Other fighters forced to drop off the card include featherweight champion Jose Aldo, heavyweight Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, light-heavyweight Thiago Silva, middleweight Michael Bisping, welterweights Thiago Alves and Yoshihiro Akiyama, featherweight George Roop, and bantamweight Bibano Fernandes."
I don't know who Patrick is and Ebersole is one of my new favorite fighters so I'm fine with this. Same with the guy who Riddle replaced.

I would rather have Alves/Akiyama; I think that would have been an interesting match up. But hopefully that can happen later. Maybe the main event for a FX or Fuel card. That'd be great, huh?

eyKW5.jpg

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
China is getting to host one of the greatest events in the history of tv that no one watches...

The 6th UFC Fuel event! It will be in Macau.

Macau eh? If there's a semi-decent card I'd be tempted to go there.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I wonder what the Chinese crowd going to be like.

There will be very few Chinese people (mainlanders) there. It'll be full of vacationers from other Asian countries, government officials, Chinese mainland millionaires and Russian gangsters.

Damnit cheesy why are you watching his monkey movies when you could be watching Dirty Harry or The Man with No Name trilogy?

Also, Bisping wants to fight Belcher at 142. I'd like to see that so I can see Belcher glass Bisping and then kiss his Chairman Mao tattoo.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Got and watched the Dirty Harry movie's on BD. Haven't seen the other though.

Edit: Think I have, not recently though.

Think my new neighbour might put out.

She introduced herself 5 times, I forget her name though..... Melanie?..... she's just divorced and moving in. Got a kid though who's 7.

TheNatural

My Member!
All the Silva-Sonnen talk, but lets not lose sight of the original talk shit and not back it up poser:

In a recent interview Ortiz claimed that, if injuries had not taken their toll, nobody would be able to beat him. Those quotes led to the conclusion that Tito believes he would beat Jones in his prime, and while Ortiz admits he does believe that - he insists it would be a legendary battle.

"Jon Jones is a great champion, but me in my prime, I was devastating. I was vicious. Nobody could stop me. Of course I could beat him in my prime," Ortiz told ESPN.

"Jon Jones is in his prime now, so you compare it to something like Ali v Tyson in boxing. You'll never know because it's two different generations.

Would hold more water if he wasn't crushed by Frank Shamrock in his 'prime.' Or Chuck if that was his 'prime.'

TheNatural

My Member!
No worries- I like Nat!

Good man, stick with me and I'll take you to the top. After this weekend I'll have run of this place once Spider vindicates me and proves I am the P4P true poster of the MMA community. Heel and Yaco will have to be sent off to Titan Fighting with the ownage that will be dealt.

No one answered this in the UFC thread.

We can all put up whatever pick cuz there's nothing of value involved. What would you all need as far as odds to bet on either Silva or Sonnen?

Right now it looks like around -260 Silva, +220 Sonnen. Would anyone put money down on these odds, and if not, what odds would you need?

First fight was -440 Silva, +410 Sonnen.

I think if I were to actually put my hard earned money on this, I would need +300 Sonnen. And given that Silva will always be -x, I wouldn't bet on him. I think I'd bet Silva if someone offered me +200.

Top Bottom