• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
QH4Mh.jpg

0432_hhp24.gif

dream

The Ultimate wants to add a 115 lb weight class? Are you fucking kidding me? This is getting sick. Literally +/- 5 lbs away from ultimate children fighting.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The Ultimate wants to add a 115 lb weight class? Are you fucking kidding me? This is getting sick. Literally +/- 5 lbs away from ultimate children fighting.
I thought the UFC didn't do freak show fights, who are they crappin? Every single 115lb fight is a freak show fight.

dream

This is the slippery slope my good friend yacobod and I warned yall about when you were all like "but there's so much talent at 135 and lighter." Enjoy your Renner Balaos.

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Every single conceivable fight has happened in BadMMA, we just need to find it.

Bob Sapp vs two 115ers, let's go Jacan!

He'd lose to one guy at 115.

You mean all at the same time? There was that tag team match posted in the previous thread. I thought there was a free for all in the last round but it was all so surreal I might be making that up.

Yeah at the same time

bone_and_sinew

Holy crap Paul Daley made weight for Bellator (170.25). Killa B (177) and whatever the hell a Brian Warren is (173.5) were the only ones who did not.

bone_and_sinew

Did not know that Zaromskis-Spiritwolf rubber match was tomorrow night. Considering that the first two ended in an eyepoke and tko due to a cut I'm guessing tomorrow night's ends abruptly due to groin strikes.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
If the Ultimate adds minimumweight then I have a hard time buying their excuse about there not being enough talent to add Womens 135.

TheChits

Rashad Evans vs. Gustafsson is rumored to headline the fifth FX card. Pretty solid matchup. I'm interested to see is Gustafsson is legit or not

dabig2

Rashad Evans vs. Gustafsson is rumored to headline the fifth FX card. Pretty solid matchup. I'm interested to see is Gustafsson is legit or not

That would be a pretty legit FX card main matchup. I didn't think they'd match up Gus with Rashad though. I thought they would've given him someone out of the top 5 and hoped that would be enough to hype him into a title match.

In other words, I hope the Swede doesn't get Phil Davis'd.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
One of my predictions of UFC 153 came true: Aldo vs. Koch. Now I'm just waiting to hear about JDS vs. Cain as the headliner.

And it looks like Cung Le vs. Rich Franklin is on the Macau card.

This is a joke right? I literally know zero people who are as small as that. And I live in Asia. I weighed that much when I was 10 years old.

SteveWD40

That would be a pretty legit FX card main matchup. I didn't think they'd match up Gus with Rashad though. I thought they would've given him someone out of the top 5 and hoped that would be enough to hype him into a title match.

In other words, I hope the Swede doesn't get Phil Davis'd.

I think Gus could do well, if he does fail you can guaruntee they will try and feed / hype this kid:

Poster Boy

next.

Friend

not to sound racist, but I think the UFC wants to add a 115lb division to create easier inroads for smaller asian fighters. God knows they'd love to break in to the Chinese market.

Top Bottom