• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

FACE

Banned
So I guess UFC heavyweights aren't the only performers who gas out early and perform badly in Denver. Apparently we can add Barack Obama to that list.. His campaign adviser said he looked tired due to the altitude.

FACE, is there some new picture of the Just Bleed guy I don't know about?

And WTF is this shit about Hallman getting cut, I thought Dana understood his situation..

I think there are, it's not that guy in the pic though.

ShaneB

therapists_thumb.png

Yea i know. Usually for me

Meh, it's all good. I just started therapy sessions again, it's neat to talk about stuff.

Also Silva is an idiot, but what else is new. Any fighter who ducks fights and takes sparring matches and thinks it brings any sort of validity to his record is a damn fool.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
So the only fights serpentine silver will take at 205 are squash matches. So what else is new.

I hope Bonnar beats Silver.

And Grim, it's at least a two man war, myself being the 2nd man.

Three man, I can't believe you guys left me out. :(

And if Canderson wants to defend the belt so bad, why did he tell Weidman's camp he was taking 2012 off just to come back and fight a 205 lb can at the first opportunity?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I'd like to help, but I think you guys already know that my idea of fun is unusual to say the least.
Please don't say dolphins. Please don't say dolphins. Please don't say dolphins.

Pimpwerx

Just FYI, but it seems Rampage might be giving boxing a try. My cousin might be promoting him in London. I'll let you guys know if anything develops, if it's not in the news by then. PEACE.

TheChits

Pierce/Simpson just got bumped to the televised portion. So yeah, definitely looks like the fight is off. I wonder what Stephens did

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Didit knew that Ariel worked for the U. F. C.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im watching the first episode of TUF UK VS AU
They have the best accents!

"He's still not out of jail yet, but he's going to fight."

I'd be surprised at this point.

Otherwise great prelims so far. This is one of those cards with a lot of decent fighters (with the exception of 2 or 3) but had a lot of potential to be a bit boring.

Top Bottom