• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Hate to see the Browne train derailed but happy for Bigfoot. I always liked him.

Face - what does that word mean that Bigfoot kept yelling on the fence? I think its something like "bwoha"? EDIT: Could be "porra"?

FACE

Banned
Hate to see the Browne train derailed but happy for Bigfoot. I always liked him.

Face - what does that word mean that Bigfoot kept yelling on the fence? I think its something like "bwoha"? EDIT: Could be "porra"?

I wasn't listening, sorry, but it was probably "porra".

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
With Antonio Silva winning, I think they should pit him Cheick Kongo for the role of ultimate gatekeeper.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
We need a GIF of that Prindle kick.

Quite literally the most hilarious way that fight could have ended, even if it looked painful as fuuuuuuuck.

LMAO pink mohawk dude crying because he LITERALLY has no employable skills.
heh.png

TheNatural

My Member!
FRB is posting some shady story involving Jeremy Stephens. Lil Heathen indeed.

MMAWeekly.com ‏@MMAWeeklycom
Dana White: Jeremy Stephens is in a whole other world of trouble. He might be stuck in Iowa for the next 2 years. #UFC

What a fuck up.

And yeah, tonight was another missed UFC event for me. I'll watch the legend pick up another win next week though.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Julian (pink mohawk) from the TUF is terrible. Among the worst I have seen on the show, although I have missed the last 3-4 seasons since the quality of the show has dropped.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Browne was acting like a complete idiot and he earned that humiliation.

And even my wife called pink mohawk guy an idiot and asked me "why you waste you time watch that bai chi shit, can't you do something useful?"

Heel

Friends, I invite you all to watch kickboxing in about an hour, featuring expert commentary from The Fight Professor and Frank Shamrock.

See you then!

DKehoe

Anyone got a link to the 153 commercials with Forrest Griffin? I've seen one but not the other, heard it's great.

Top Bottom