• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
You could tell that thread was going to burn.

In that thread where they guy slipped his girlfriend the abortion drug..... man that could have been epic if you switched up the scenario. Though some of the PC'ers have been banned.

What's going on with Mauro Ranallo? Cancer? He dropped everything a few days ago saying he has personal stuff to deal with and now Ariel Helwani is telling him he's sorely missed and 'get well soon'.

In that thread where they guy slipped his girlfriend the abortion drug..... man that could have been epic if you switched up the scenario.

A girl giving a guy an abortion drug?

EDIT: Watching Conan the Barbarian (2011) and who should appear? Bob Sapp! He gets his ass kicked in 20 seconds in this movie too.

EDIT 2: Hmmm Metro 2033 is $9.99 on XBLA right now. Interesting.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

What's going on with Mauro Ranallo? Cancer? He dropped everything a few days ago saying he has personal stuff to deal with and now Ariel Helwani is telling him he's sorely missed and 'get well soon'.

EDIT: Watching Conan the Barbarian (2011) and who should appear? Bob Sapp! He gets his ass kicked in 20 seconds in this movie too.

If the guy wanted the kid and was then aborted.

FACE

Banned

Green Man Gaming has it for $3.99 and it's way better on PC.

Metro 2033 is a Steamworks game, you can activate your key on Steam.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

People getting banned in the Cat Woman thread...... Romney Avatar.

She should have expected this to happen (not saying it SHOULD happen. but it's no surprise)

My cousin went to CC and met her (well I think it's her, right? lol), this is the pic

itDWf3aJZNgHh.jpg

From the thread, not the same woman. Shame on the photographer taking the picture when she was bending over to pick something up.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hmmm Metro 2033 is $9.99 on XBLA right now. Interesting.

I bought it for the 360 last summer and it's still in it's wrapper. More of an indication of my lack of interest/time for gaming, but nevermind.

The last console game I played was two weeks ago when I started Vanquish for the first time. I would have made a LTTP thread about it and how I consider it to be annoying, but I don't want to be hit by 100 dudes telling me how much I suck and/or how I'm playing it wrong.

ShaneB

I use to think I was the only TUF fan left... and now I don't even watch it. It's just boring. If before the finale I could just watch all the fights, and that's it, maybe that would be fine enough.

Also, you should be playing Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. It's fun cutting people's heads off and yelling battle cries.

industrian

We need another season for HWs.

I'm serious. Get Batista and Lashley up in this bitch. Guaranteed ratings boost, gif potential and hate from the "what have you done to my glorious & honourable sport?!" crowd.

industrian

Batista
Lashley
Pudzian
Herschel
Prindle
Martinez
Odoms
Rogers

That's half of a TUF HW right there. I mean, you could go into crazy territory with Lungu and shit if you want, but that's a good enough start on spectacle value alone.

FACE

Banned
I bought it for the 360 last summer and it's still in it's wrapper. More of an indication of my lack of interest/time for gaming, but nevermind.

The last console game I played was two weeks ago when I started Vanquish for the first time. I would have made a LTTP thread about it and how I consider it to be annoying, but I don't want to be hit by 100 dudes telling me how much I suck and/or how I'm playing it wrong.

Metro 2033 is a good game and it looks ridiculous if you have a good PC.

industrian

Metro 2033 is a good game and it looks ridiculous if you have a good PC.

So I've heard. I doubt either my desktop or laptop is brawny enough to play it at max settings.

Desktop: Q9450, 550 Ti, 8GB RAM. Laptop: i5 2450M, GT540M, 8GB RAM.

I've promised to build myself a ballin' highest-possible-specs PC if my business takes off next year. But considering my Desktop can handle Battlefield 3 and other games at 1080p at high settings it's good enough for now. (The sole reason I'm still using a Q9450 is because I failed to sell it before moving to Korea in 2009, and when I went home last year I thought "what the hell, I'll build something with it.")

industrian

I think your desktop can play it on high settings.

CRFuM.png

:/

I tell you what, I'll make it the next game I play on my 360 after grinding through Vanquish. If I enjoy the experience I'll be sure to pick it up on the PC once I've built a better system.

Damnit Foe Dah you're talking me into buying it. But I don't want to buy anything right now. Doesn't help I'm jonesin for more post-apocalypse stuff.

EDIT: I hate that games on Steam (and PSN store) aren't guaranteed to have demos. Why wouldn't there be a Metro 2033 demo at this point?

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
BTW I realize I'm probably talking to no one at this point as I think I might be the only person in this thread that still watches TUF.
I set it up to record on Friday but even my DVR refused to record it. It's official. The machines have better taste than we do.

You fuckin live where you live. You fuckin know where to go. It's like putting together Legos. Join the master race.

FACE

Banned
I set it up to record on Friday but even my DVR refused to record it. It's official. The machines have better taste than we do.

You fuckin live where you live. You fuckin know where to go. It's like putting together Legos. Join the master race.

ib0L2HL2MExk8e.gif

industrian

Slow your roll son, I've been rolling with my PC for over ten years now. And before that I was rockin' an Atari ST whilst all those peons were on their NES' n' shit.

The reason for my drop-off in recent years? Well, it's rather hard to lug a desktop around Asia, mang.

industrian

In the last few years I've had a few moments where I've had my finger on the trigger of buying a gaming laptop, only for my Scottish instincts to get a limit break and force the realisation that it's far too much money. I mean, just looking at something like this just screams "why spend all that on something you can't put a new GPU in?!"

All I need to do is settle down somewhere and then I can invest in a bad-ass rig. All signs point to me being in Taiwan for the long-term now, so I figure it's safe to drop the cash... if I had it. :/

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
Yes! I keep saying this. And we also need another comeback season.

I stand by this notion, too. They could make it a comeback season with heavyweights and throw in a few of the crazies. Have the coaches be any of the Hall of Fame Fighters: Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Dan Severn, or Chuck Liddell to help generate ratings, too.

Any of the following Returning
Tim Sylvia
Andrei Arlovski
Paul Buentello
Todd Duffee
Jeff Monson
Marcio Cruz
Jake O'Brien
Heath Herring
Pedro Rizzo
Travis Wiuff

Any of the following newcomers
Lashley
Batista
Herschel Walker
Valentijn Overeem
Ray Sefo
Jason David Frank (Green Power Ranger lol)
Bob Sapp
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Andreas Kraniotakes
Eric Prindle
Richard Odoms.

Heel

I stand by this notion, too. They could make it a comeback season with heavyweights and throw in a few of the crazies. Have the coaches be any of the Hall of Fame Fighters: Randy Couture, Matt Hughes, Dan Severn, or Chuck Liddell to help generate ratings, too.

Any of the following Returning
Tim Sylvia
Andrei Arlovski
Paul Buentello
Todd Duffee
Jeff Monson
Marcio Cruz
Jake O'Brien
Heath Herring
Pedro Rizzo
Travis Wiuff

Any of the following newcomers
Lashley
Batista
Herschel Walker
Valentijn Overeem
Ray Sefo
Jason David Frank (Green Power Ranger lol)
Bob Sapp
Mariusz Pudzianowski
Andreas Kraniotakes
Eric Prindle
Richard Odoms.

What a season. Lets not forget wildcards The Colossus, Jimmy Ambriz and the return of Zulu Jr.

The coaches can be Jose Canseco and Big Shaq Diesel, who fight at the PPV finale.

Riddle upset about NC. Has medical marijuana license for Nevada ...

iRiI5jVvSwp17.jpg

What a season. Lets not forget wildcards The Colossus, Jimmy Ambriz and the return of Zulu Jr.

The coaches can be Jose Canseco and Big Shaq Diesel, who fight at the PPV finale.

If I didn't know better I'd say that sounds like a list of people Fedor beat.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo

I think you are onto something. Sign me up. Ratings will skyrocket and all the hardcore fans will piss and moan -- Dana will be happy all around.

industrian

Riddle upset about NC. Has medical marijuana license for Nevada ...

iRiI5jVvSwp17.jpg

Something something paperwork not done. That and I thought you weren't allowed to smile on ID photos.

And they put a weight value on the cards? Well it says he cuts 30lbs to fight, but I would have thought that having a constantly variable factor like that on an ID card would be stupid.

thefro

They ought to have a TUF where it's a bunch of McDojo All-Stars fighting for a spot in the UFC. Then they have to beat the biggest can on the UFC roster to get in the UFC. Would be great TV.

Top Bottom