• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
A. Georgie will lose to Condit, nullifying any momentum

Condit vs. Hendricks/Kampmann
GSP vs. Diaz

B. Georgie will draw, immediate rematch

Draw or split decision for Condit is worst case scenario.

I mean that rather literally for those tasked with law enforcement in Montreal.

C. Georgie will get hurt

Before Condit fight: UFC 154 cancelled.
After Condit fight (if Condit wins): No-one cares.
After Condit fight (if GSP wins): Condit vs. Hendricks/Kampmann for Interim Champion and another year of the division not moving.

Heel

lol MMA-GAF matchmaking blows Joe Silver out of the water.

Melvin Manhoef vs. Cung Le
Posterboy vs. Rumble
Glowver vs. Hendo
Khabib The Eagle vs. Nathan Diaz
Blessed Holloway vs. Nam Phan
Barnett vs. Mandalay Frank

TheChits

Big country vs Struve

StruveNelson.gif

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Anderson cuts from a lot higher than that.

Only if you count losing the 20lbs of flab he puts on from eating burger king non-stop in between fights as cutting. In terms of an actual cut, as in weight temporarily lost for weigh ins and regained by fight time, the figures are accurate.

Only if you count losing the 20lbs of flab he puts on from eating burger king non-stop in between fights as cutting. In terms of an actual cut, as in weight temporarily lost for weigh ins and regained by fight time, the figures are accurate.

GSP is smaller than 190. He's only been that big during the second Kos fight.

well if GSP agrees to the catchweight fight it's up to his greased up bitchass to figure out how to deal with the size difference. Don't do the time if you can't do the crime.

VoxPop

HW

Junior Dos Santos vs Fabricio Werdum 2 - Would love to see if JDS can KO him again

Fedor E. vs Frank Mir - I want Frank Mir to be the Pride Hunter. He already decimated Cro Cop and Nog. He needs Fedor's head in his trophy case.

LHW

'Shogun' vs Lyoto Machida 3 - Both have gone down different ways and would love to see how it goes if they went at it one more time.

Dan Henderson vs Rashad Evans - Just want to see where these two stand in the LHW division. Who is the definitive #2

Rampage vs Gustaffsson - Just to see if Rampage still got it

King Mo vs Shogun - I can see Mo blanketing Shogun till he gasses and pummeling him for the decision win.

MW

Sonnen vs Wand - Would love to see Sonnen rip Wand a new one. Wand shouldn't be let go for his antics back in Pride and be taught a lesson despite his new holier than thou gimmick.

Anderson Silva vs Nick Diaz - Fun scrap I would love to watch at 185. See how Anderson handles a decent boxer.

GSP vs Sonnen - Would love to see how GSP defends against Sonnen's wrestling and size.

Weidman vs Okami - Just to see where he stands in the 185. Don't really care about his wins over an already overrated Munoz and K1 Maia.

Weidman vs Bisping - same

Vitor Belfort vs Paul Harris - Would love to see this!

WW
LW

Eddie Alvarez vs Nate Diaz - Should be an amazing slugfest. Could Eddie engage and survive the onslaught of pillow fists?

Nate Diaz vs Shinya Aoki - Would love to see Diaz pummel this punk up against the cage and leave him with nowhere to go.

Anthony Pettis vs Eddie Alvarez - Should be a standup war with a guaranteed finish

FW

Jose Aldo vs Frankie Edgar - A shame we didn't get to see it. Should be an amazing fight.

Jose Aldo vs Korean Zombie - After back to back masterful performances against Hominick and Porier, a title isn't exactly a distant dream for KZ. Jose would probably KO him but I could totally see KZ pulling off the upset by wearing him down and subbing him.

Chad Mendes vs Hatsu Hioki - After Hioki got upset by Llamas, I wanna see where he stands in the FW division.

Yeah I went a little overboard. My bad.

industrian

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I laughed more at the Matrix screensaver than anything else.

And I would like to think that it's a good sign of economic recovery when someone can fill their house with so much worthless shit like this. But then I remember this is NeoGAF and people like that have probably not eaten for two weeks in order to accommodate this sort of gross spending.

I bet he's like the Achievement kid, its not that I brought them..... its that NeoGaf knows I brought them.

FACE

Banned
I laughed more at the Matrix screensaver than anything else.

And I would like to think that it's a good sign of economic recovery when someone can fill their house with so much worthless shit like this. But then I remember this is NeoGAF and people like that have probably not eaten for two weeks in order to accommodate this sort of gross spending.

Straight outta 1999.

industrian

I highly doubt good sirs Nathan and Benson will injure themselves. Considering how durable the Diaz brothers are and how Benson's training camp consists purely of tried & tested anti-Diaz countermeasures such as baby kicks & running away.

Friends, I'm big time in the world of mma now. Dana White is following me on twitter. (Not the real one unfortunately ... its someone w/ the name danaFwhite)

Top Bottom