• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

Heel

When Rory gets padlocked inside the steel we're going to find out real quick if this haole is about dat life. BJ lookin' to knock the pomade out this mofukkas doo and turn his face into poy.

Look who's fighting in Chicago, I bet Brother Yacob is going to be chomping at the bit for a ticket:

ibmm2YXgiugH2i.JPG

ShaneB

Dodson has finished fights. I like him to win that.

Also Binary Domain is great. My review on Steam was basically saying that it's just great fun to see how each chapter gets more ridiculous in trying to outdo the previous chapter.

VoxPop

Look who's fighting in Chicago, I bet Brother Yacob is going to be chomping at the bit for a ticket:

ibmm2YXgiugH2i.JPG

Great.... At least the rest of the card is half decent. How do they go from a stacked UFC on FOX 5 card to this garbage? Yes yes I know, no one would pay to watch 2 midgets fighting.

Binary Domain
Yakuza Dead Souls
Max Payne 3
Catherine

All on my buy lists. Just scored Dragons Dogma and its awesome.

This past month I got Asuras Wrath for $15 and Lollipop Chainsaw for $20. Finished both.

Next year the only games so far on my lists are MGS Revengeance, Ni No Kuni, Yakuza 5 and GTA 5

TheChits

Binary Domain
Yakuza Dead Souls
Max Payne 3
Catherine

All on my buy lists. Just scored Dragons Dogma and its awesome.

This past month I got Asuras Wrath for $15 and Lollipop Chainsaw for $20. Finished both.

Next year the only games so far on my lists are MGS Revengeance, Ni No Kuni, Yakuza 5 and GTA 5

You need to get Catherine asap. It's fucking awesome and a nice change of pace

I've sold my soul to ezekial and I'm going to get DmC.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've sold my soul to ezekial and I'm going to get DmC.
I disapprove of this more than I do of your McKayla pic spamming. In fact, this is the single worst thing you have ever done in this thread. You could post 1,000 McKayla pics and it wouldn't be one iota as bad as buying that game.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I disapprove of this more than I do of your McKayla pic spamming. In fact, this is the single worst thing you have ever done in this thread. You could post 1,000 McKayla pics and it wouldn't be one iota as bad as buying that game.

Wait til I get off work. So many McKayla pics to post.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Oh boy, I have done the MMA-GAF equivalent of being pinned against the cage with Jon Jones in the clinch. No matter what happens, it will be ugly.

Top Bottom