• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT3| When you lose you're a can, when you win you're unstoppable.

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
Oh boy, I have done the MMA-GAF equivalent of being pinned against the cage with Jon Jones in the clinch. No matter what happens, it will be ugly.

Bone is low key part of Mckayla-GAF.

I see you brah
iDAyqnIfzT5rO.gif

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And now my list of MMA sites I visit will be 0 after mmajunkie switched to a horrible new layout.

Doesn't seem that bad, mmajunkie was always ugly as sin.

While carefully sidestepping a hard number, Dana White called UFC 154's pay-per-view performance "awesome."

The UFC president credited welterweight champ Georges St-Pierre, today telling MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) "the king of pay-per-view is back – let's put it that way."

iJO4qLsPObmpO.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
And now my list of MMA sites I visit will be 0 after mmajunkie switched to a horrible new layout.
I stopped going to mmajunkie when they had the ridiculous fill out a survey to read the full article thing. That told me the site went to shit. Heel recommended the mma.ly aggregator site and that's what I use now. Gives me options to pick from the rubbish.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.

As a web designer, I think it's rather telling how well a layout fares when adblock is turned on.

And that top slider is amateurish at best (with the whole point of a slider being to see as much of the full image as possible and all) and that light blue colour is both an eyesore and not really a colour that I'd use for a site focusing on combat sports.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
There were rumours for a few weeks about the potential of Glory buying ONE FC.

Not exactly a buyout, but it looks like they've agreed to co-promotion and fighter sharing:

BREAKING NEWS: ONE FC, Asia's largest MMA organization, and Glory Sports International have joined forces with an exclusive partnership, further enhancing the power of the ONE FC Network. All Glory fighters now have access to all events in the ONE FC Network. All ONE FC fighters now have access to all Glory and DREAM events. Stay tuned for more exciting details!

I was just wondering - what happens to the UFC women's division if Rousey loses her first (and even worse her second) fight? Does the UFC soldier on and still try to build it up or do they basically scrap it?

ShaneB

I was just wondering - what happens to the UFC women's division if Rousey loses her first (and even worse her second) fight? Does the UFC soldier on and still try to build it up or do they basically scrap it?

It's not so much a women's division in that case other than a one off where they hope for the best.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
"I've considered going to lightweight," Aldo said (thanks for MMAFighting.com for providing the quotes). "As soon as my trainer decides that I can go up, then I will. This fight with Edgar will be a turning point. If I can win (against) him well, then I can prove that I can go (to 155 pounds)."

Aldo to LW, then back to FW 2 losses later.

Heel

Dias vs. Mendes winner is the heir apparent, whoever wins.

Dias beating Alcantara makes me think this kid might be unstoppable.

lol...or am I cursing Hacran to fulfill my Mendes prophecy? Just know that whoever wins, I called it.
The man who is supposed to have a letter Z at the end of his last name but has a letter S instead will win that fight.

Oh and cumbr, just watch Slippery Georges fall in line faster than a Republican with this line of reasoning.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
This must be how I sound when I say Canderson is ducking some dude he's obviously going to beat with ease.

Oh well.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
With the new mod selections I've noticed we are completely unregulated in here. When I become a mod, I will ban all of you GSP fans.

Top Bottom