• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine Sells a Million Copies

Via joystiq and Pocketwatch Games, Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine has sold a million copies, not including free copies given away for promotions.

Joystiq said:
Multiplayer heist game Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine reached a new milestone this week: One million copies sold. Developer Pocketwatch Games noted via Twitter that the sales landmark doesn't include free copies it distributed during special promotions.

The game launched in April 2013 on Steam and received a very positive review from Joystiq's own Jess Conditt at that time, prior to its May 2013 XBLA launch. Monaco features clean, retro-inspired visuals and the ability to partake in heists with up to three friends, each using specialized characters with unique skill sets like the Locksmith, Pickpocket and Lookout. Pocketwatch Games issued the final update for the game in April before fully unveiling its next game about a month ago, an arcade RTS called Lead to Fire.

I thought it was a cool little game. Good on them for getting there.

Bessy67

Good for them. I haven't tried it yet but it's one of the 360's GwG this month so I'll definitely try it eventually.

jholmes

Good for them, although I wonder how many of those sales were for more than $4. Hasn't Monaco been in a couple Humble Bundles too?

MUnited83

For you.
Good for them, although I wonder how many of those sales were for more than $4. Hasn't Monaco been in a couple Humble Bundles too?

It was on the Humble Indie Bundle 11, on the BTA tier. BTA tier sold 370,000 units, so that's one third of the sales right there.

Top Bottom