• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Something weird happened this morning hunting a Gobul cleaning its clock when all of the sudden my comrades started dropping one by one like in the movie Matrix when someone gets disconnected. Scared the hell out of me because I thought I was next but I never got booted. I had to finish the capture by myself then I poured out an ancient potion for my hunters I lost to the hunt. Never saw those 3 hunters again....

Boney

Banned
Holy shit the fight is easy with a hammer :lol

Tenbatsu said:
My favorite weapon to use for that particular arena quest is SA and am able to finished in under 10mins. There's a trick to the roar....
while its roaring, just stand near their left leg
Under 10 you say? I was rather calm in the fight since I assumed I'd fail. Still did 15 minutes, but I'm tempted to go under your 10 minutes!
Anyway, where do you get hunter king coins? Online only?

Tenbatsu

Boney said:
Under 10 you say? I was rather calm in the fight since I assumed I'd fail. Still did 15 minutes, but I'm tempted to go under your 10 minutes!
Anyway, where do you get hunter king coins? Online only?
Yea, online high rank arena mode only.

Since you're the only person who is so into arena mode here, let me share with you some videos of the tournaments winner for arena mode held in japan last year. These guys are god tier hunters:

Lagiacrus
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1227069_1124.html

Winner
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1229022_1124.html

Boney

Banned
Tenbatsu said:
Yea, online high rank arena mode only.

Since you're the only person who is so into arena mode here, let me share with you some videos of the tournaments winner for arena mode held in japan last year. These guys are god tier hunters:

Lagiacrus
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1227069_1124.html

Winner
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1229022_1124.html

Well yeah, arena is like the best part of the game really. Hunting with overpowered equipment looking for low rate drops isn't that great. It's a shame not all monster are on arena.

And did the Gobul and Lagi on my first try with the lance. Third time using one and oh my god they're overpowered! Did in 12 minutes and killed lagi first. Maybe my mistake was focusing on lagi? I'm sure I can trim a few minutes from that.

Didn't have much luck on the last one, managed to really wear down Los with the lance, but my inexperience with it cost me a few deaths, especially with Barroth.

I'm kinda scared to know what you define as a god tier. I think I shouldn't click on those videos :lol

EDIT: Just watched the first video... 3 minutes on a Lagi!? But I kinda spoiled myself the whole strategy, so that sucked. Oh well, it was definately worth the watch. Are the other Lagi videos with the same strategy or different? Because if they're different awesome.

And I´m considering if clicking on the champion. My mind could be blown away.

EDIT2: Yikes both 6 cities are full!? What is this!

ShinNL

RuneFactoryFanboy said:
That's not a good assumption. I've played with other LS users and it's not like I'm in a constant safe spirit-combo state. I have been trip-locked before especially when trying to lay traps at the monsters feet. It sucks but somebody has to be really, intentionally discourteous to trip somebody that many times in a row and if that's the case, LS isn't the only weapon that people can be that discourteous with. You may disagree but I personally think the occasional accidental LS trip is a lot better than the occasional one-hit GS/SA/Ham/Lan launch.

My intentions aren't to come off hostile or in your face Soneet. As a guy who loves LS I just felt that your posts unfairly singled us out. Nobody likes being labeled a pain to play with who do not help their team just because of their weapon choice. I try to be as friendly and team helpful as possible :)
You're not reading what I typed correctly. I said "you've never experienced being tripped multiple times while attacking". Not being able to walk or use items is one thing, not being able to attack is another thing.

When you have to say things like "I personally think the occasional accidental LS trip is a lot better than the occasional one-hit GS/SA/Ham/Lan launch.", then there's something fundamentally wrong in your gameplan. None of that is good and that's why GS'ers stop using upswing, Axers avoid using the upswing combo (replacing it with the forward stab), Hammer users replace the superpound more and more often with triple pound and Lancers avoid using the charge. We all agree on that those things should be avoided and if someone keeps doing this they're automatically marked as a bad player. Now then, why do LS users get to get a free pass on annoying the team with spirit combos and return slashes? They get the same criticism. But as you might have noticed: LS users lose more than half of their attack possibilities when those things are removed. So in reality, LS users are the last to adapt a team-friendly style.

Fistwell said:
Lol, right. Your subjective is less subjective than our subjective, cause u just happen to be right and that is that, believe you me.
Also, i've been playing with different weapons, with lots of different people, paying very close attention to who hits me with what when and where, and BOY, must we be playing completely different games.
I can tell from your replies that you're quite offended by my stance on bad LS users. Well don't worry, I wasn't planning to play with you again so you would think that I'm using you as a "I'm not a racist because I know a black guy" example.

I'm not this anal in-game, but if you're a LS fan and can't take criticism that this weapon isn't the most team-friendly then so be it. I've always shared my thoughts on how to play, often in-game with the people I play with, both strangers and friends. No one really minds if I say that charging with a lance shouldn't be used close range, hit the head with the hammer, etc. etc. Now here I'm saying LS users shouldn't spam the spirit combo permanently and people jump on me! Well yeah, I'm not taking any of that back. And unlike the other weapons, the "forbidden" moves doesn't make up 50% of the attack possibilities. Therefor, LS is the easiest to play team unfriendly and it shows.

I'm saying that using LS is the easiest way to be an ass.
This also means that mastering a LS (maximized damage output + team consciousness) is the hardest of all weapons.

I don't see how I'm singling LS users out here. If you compare this to Street Fighter, it's like saying Zangief players are abused a lot online. Well okay, yeah, but this doesn't mean that playing Zangief at tournament level isn't worthy of praise.

Unless you're actually playing a style that totally ignores the team then you shouldn't have been offended by my post. And if you don't understand that tripping is annoying than you have been playing too much with a hit-immune weapon (GS, SA, LS and 50% of the hammer moves).

Lance, Hammer and SnS players have to worry about footsteps, wind, prey and whatnot. Trips by teammates will obviously not be appreciated when there's so much to worry about in the first place.

Poyunch

Pretty casual hunts today. I didn't really have any reason to do anything in specific. One Jho run which I feel I did pretty well in but not so much my other teammates (we lost).

Kyoufu

Did Alatreon once today and he decided to give me an Azure Dragongem, woot.

Need 5 tails to upgrade the awesome Lance!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Just got through hunting with Botticus (sp?), LaLa and Sylian (sp?) on my janice account. Never hunted with high level gafers and every fight lasted less than 10 minutes. One fight I barely got in 10 hits before they killed it! I'm not good enough to hunt with them on the regular but it was awesome nonetheless.

Gonna go play Alpha Protocol for a while after that session.

Tenbatsu

Boney said:
EDIT: Just watched the first video... 3 minutes on a Lagi!? But I kinda spoiled myself the whole strategy, so that sucked. Oh well, it was definately worth the watch. Are the other Lagi videos with the same strategy or different? Because if they're different awesome.

And I´m considering if clicking on the champion. My mind could be blown away.
The first lagi video is the champion team but the others are worth a watch too thou they are not as impressive.

Click the other link when you feel like it, I was dumbfounded when I watched it last year.

dsister44

Shaheed79 said:
Something weird happened this morning hunting a Gobul cleaning its clock when all of the sudden my comrades started dropping one by one like in the movie Matrix when someone gets disconnected. Scared the hell out of me because I thought I was next but I never got booted. I had to finish the capture by myself then I poured out an ancient potion for my hunters I lost to the hunt. Never saw those 3 hunters again....

that happened to me too, except against a jhen mohran.

needless to say, I lost

My apologies for my sudden disconnect during Los, Boney. I got on right after i was booted and you weren't there. Did the network spit you out too?

PounchEnvy said:
Pretty casual hunts today. I didn't really have any reason to do anything in specific. One Jho run which I feel I did pretty well in but not so much my other teammates (we lost).

Hey I wasn't having any problems(Jason). Our two other teammates were still mid 30 HR though :lol . I expected the worst from the beginning. They seemed confident but it was curtains for the poor lads.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Help us with Diablos! City 1!
I am online now! Send me a message in-game or warp to me.
NA - KX9X89 - Hawkian (Hawkian)

Not on the list? Add yourself in this thread.

The official GAF server is: Recruiting / Wisdom 1 / Gate 40

markatisu

Going to go online if anyone is interested

I am online now! Send me a message in-game or warp to me.
NA - TYDHLQ - ISUMark (Markatisu) HR34

Not on the list? Add yourself in this thread.

The official GAF server is: Recruiting / Wisdom 1 / Gate 40

Alex

Now here I'm saying LS users shouldn't spam the spirit combo permanently and people jump on me!

Then these people are idiots. The spirit combo is a sometimes thing. Only the last blow packs any real additional punch, and rushing to red is a very stupid strategy for most bosses, especially in a group.

I still think the Long Sword is pretty amazing in Tri, I'm actually using it as a primary lately, especially compared to where it was in Freedom Unite, but you really do need to learn a lot of specific traits to using it in it's own way compared to other weapons. I've yet to see a *SINGLE* public player properly use Spirit Combos or even the fade attack well.

I duo'd mostly everything in the game, once again, just to avoid the stupidity. For the kind of game it is, Monster Hunter attracts a lot of lazy, selfish people.

With that, I'm really running out of things to do lately, scraping the barrel for the purpose of scraping the barrel. :lol

Love Tri, but I wish the game wasn't quite so content starved! Although I was still having fun making out the last few weapons I wanted at the end and I'll probably still manage to find reasons to peck at it alongside Freedom Unite sessions.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Spamming the spirit combo is obviously idiotic and I've been using the LS for like two minutes.

I think my vga cable is straight up busted, and my new monitor shouldn't be punished so. I bit the bullet and bought the stupid HDMI upconverter box. I know what it "does" and all that so no need to explain... think of it as a very expensive component to HDMI adapter... there are boxes that go for a lot more than this and I will at least have slightly better color levels.

Duress

I don't know if I'm horrible with the hammer or not but I always end up nailing someone.

Believe me, I've tried not hitting people but it ends up happening any way. Triple pound or charge someone gets hit.

It doesn't help half the time I go for a body part (mainly the head) someone is already there and in my way.

Other then that I'm really enjoying the Alluring Lotus. I can a paralysis off and get a stun off right after.

Poyunch

Kyoufu said:
Did Alatreon once today and he decided to give me an Azure Dragongem, woot.

Need 5 tails to upgrade the awesome Lance!
Lol my first ever carve from Ala was this. I have still not been able to defeat that thing though. Is there really any way to help prevent that dragon swipe from hitting? Does staying under the monster help?

Victrix

*beard*
Duress said:
I don't know if I'm horrible with the hammer or not but I always end up nailing someone.

Believe me, I've tried not hitting people but it ends up happening any way. Triple pound or charge someone gets hit.

It doesn't help half the time I go for a body part (mainly the head) someone is already there and in my way.

Remember that the SP has a nice big hitbox, so you don't have to be totally up on top of whatever you're trying to hit. Hit from a greater distance to avoid smacking teammates.

As far as the head goes, if other non hammer users consistently get in your way there, that's their own damn problem. Hammer -> Head. If the monster is stunned and your teammates happen to be near it and they're hitting it, fine, don't super pound and knock them all away, but during normal combat, if someone without a hammer is up on the head constantly, they're just weakening the group overall - other weapons are better suited for tripping or cutting tails, the hammer is for koing.

In situations where you can't safely hit the head, remember that body hits with the hammer exhaust faster than any other weapon, so you can tire out a monster quickly (and then drop a pitfall once it's tired for a superlong trap), which is another useful way to help out.

For body hits, doing triples into charge-release-swing lets you infinitely combo, very useful if the monster is stunned/staggered/trapped.

Duress said:
Good for you you're not using LS, i know someone who would be all over your shit!! :)

PounchEnvy said:
Lol my first ever carve from Ala was this. I have still not been able to defeat that thing though. Is there really any way to help prevent that dragon swipe from hitting? Does staying under the monster help?
My first carve was a gem too. I think staying under it belly does work. I've been able to avoid some swipes that way. Alatreon isn't that bad with a good group.

Guys, i just meet GOD WALL for the first time today. He survived a total of not 1, 2, or even 3 wall sticks against Alatreon, but 4. Maybe 5 but i wasnt counting early on and remember 4 specifically. He was amazing. He gave us hope and strength and power.

Power to somehow break both wings and horns and tail for the first time ever in my Tri career. He watched over us, and for that i am grateful.

Boney

Banned
Gamer @ Heart said:
Guys, i just meet GOD WALL for the first time today. He survived a total of not 1, 2, or even 3 wall sticks against Alatreon, but 4. Maybe 5 but i wasnt counting early on and remember 4 specifically. He was amazing. He gave us hope and strength and power.

Power to somehow break both wings and horns and tail for the first time ever in my Tri career. He watched over us, and for that i am grateful.
And to that we pray

Tenbatsu said:
The first lagi video is the champion team but the others are worth a watch too thou they are not as impressive.

Click the other link when you feel like it, I was dumbfounded when I watched it last year.
Oh don't worry I'll most definately will.
And for high rank arena.. do I just have to wait till they appear? That sucks.
And since you're god among men when talking about armor, what's a good one for a para sns?

And fuck you Ala for not giving us your Sky Piercers!

Tenbatsu

Boney said:
And since you're god among men when talking about armor, what's a good one for a para sns?
I am just a peasant among men:p

Pick any skills combi you like to suit your playing style:
1. Status Atk Up
2. Speed Sharpening
3. Razor Sharp
4. Wide Range
5. Trap Master
6. Bombardier

Boney

Banned
Tenbatsu said:

1. Status Atk Up
2. Speed Sharpening
3. Razor Sharp
4. Wide Range
5. Trap Master
6. Bombardier
Dude I lurked and stalked you for the Japanese launch. No need to hide your divine superiority.
So actually I'm a GS user with a tendency for gunning a bit. And since para sns is so rare I decided to just go for it.
I'm guessing Status Atk and Razor Sharp would work better. But I really suck when it comes to bulding armor. Thank god I have a good talisman with Crt Draw + 6, Evade +3 and a slot for my GS needs.

But yeah, I suck at this stuff, so advices are very much welcomed!

Shaheed79

dabbled in the jelly
Gamer @ Heart said:

What is a "GOD WALL"? Is it the Monster Hunter version of Rainz?

ShinNL

Fistwell said:
Except that's not what he was originally saying at all. That's what he was saying after people called his shit.
Have the guts to reply to me directly, geez. And don't say things like that if you don't use quotes to back it up. Damn Fistwell, I didn't know you were this childish. Every single time I replied you with a complete post with arguments, you brush it off and come back later with some witty comment. And every time I got technical you got subjective. If you want to say something to me then say it to me with arguments, don't constantly mention me indirectly. Unless you know, you lack arguments.

Fistwell said:
Good for you you're not using LS, i know someone who would be all over your shit!! :)

Edit: Yeah, I just checked, I've been calling out constant wide slashing LS users since my very first post about LS users. I was worried I formulated something wrong, but as far as I see it I didn't. And there are a lot of these out there... so what's the problem? People like their teammates to have this style or something? Ugh.

================

Alex said:
Then these people are idiots. The spirit combo is a sometimes thing. Only the last blow packs any real additional punch, and rushing to red is a very stupid strategy for most bosses, especially in a group.

I still think the Long Sword is pretty amazing in Tri, I'm actually using it as a primary lately, especially compared to where it was in Freedom Unite, but you really do need to learn a lot of specific traits to using it in it's own way compared to other weapons. I've yet to see a *SINGLE* public player properly use Spirit Combos or even the fade attack well.

I duo'd mostly everything in the game, once again, just to avoid the stupidity. For the kind of game it is, Monster Hunter attracts a lot of lazy, selfish people.

With that, I'm really running out of things to do lately, scraping the barrel for the purpose of scraping the barrel. :lol

Love Tri, but I wish the game wasn't quite so content starved! Although I was still having fun making out the last few weapons I wanted at the end and I'll probably still manage to find reasons to peck at it alongside Freedom Unite sessions.
The skill level of players get progressively better the more you advance the ranks. The majority of my games have been with strangers and only a small percentage with GAF and it's really not that bad out there, heh.

I'm not sure what to say about content. I've noticed the difference too. I do hope if they ever plan to expand on it with a Tri G, that there won't be joke monsters that are never epic to fight. So far I really liked every monster I've fought. Not too much copied movements. I wonder how I would feel about recoloring and slightly altered behavior like they did in the previous games. It would feel a bit cheap again compared to the pure rich content we have now, but on the other hand: I rather have more armors and weapons to play with than worry about how not every monster is unique.

While I don't feel like I'm starving just yet... I wouldn't mind a Tri G announcement at all.

Tenbatsu

Boney said:
Dude I lurked and stalked you for the Japanese launch. No need to hide your divine superiority.
So actually I'm a GS user with a tendency for gunning a bit. And since para sns is so rare I decided to just go for it.
I'm guessing Status Atk and Razor Sharp would work better. But I really suck when it comes to bulding armor. Thank god I have a good talisman with Crt Draw + 6, Evade +3 and a slot for my GS needs.

But yeah, I suck at this stuff, so advices are very much welcomed!
There are way too many combinations for 'Status Atk and Razor Sharp', at least 10000+. It will be easier for me if you can narrow down by adding a few more skills and the related charm you have in your possession.

Here are some tips I posted way back:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21525116&postcount=7249

Soneet:
Same case for you too for 'Sharpness +1 and Focus'.

Save the trouble, here are the rates
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=21039596&postcount=3264
V

kinggroin

Banned
Lance Bone Path said:
If the Monster Hunter Tri wiki is accurate as far as the likelihood of +6/+7 level charms with Wide Range go and all skills are equally likely, I think there is a 0.676% likelihood that a timeworn charm will be appraised to be a +6 or better WideRange charm. There's a similar, but smaller chance that a shining charm will be appraised to something similar.

It's probably better not to plan armor sets around charms you don't have. :/

[edit]

Whoops, math was bad. I calculated based on the different rows being independent events which they're not. The probability that a charm has +6/7 wide range comes down to all skills being equally probable, which I'm not so sure about. There are 31 skills in the group that wide range is in and I haven't really seen that many wide range charms.

It should be around 26% multiplied by the probability that the main skill on the charm is wide range, which puts it around 3.23% if all skills in group B are equally likely, which comes out to 0.83%.

david+battley.jpg

"Well, I can't figure out just two! So let's pretend you opened 200! Now, if you opened 200 Wonka bars, apart from being dreadfully sick, you would have used up 20% of the 1000 Wonka bars, which is 15% half over again, 10%..."

Soneet said:
Have the guts to reply to me directly, geez. And don't say things like that if you don't use quotes to back it up. Damn Fistwell, I didn't know you were this childish. Every single time I replied you with a complete post with arguments, you brush it off and come back later with some witty comment. And every time I got technical you got subjective. If you want to say something to me then say it to me with arguments, don't constantly mention me indirectly. Unless you know, you lack arguments.
When i brought up points, you brushed them off and/or ignored them. Which made me realize, several pages back, that replying to you directly wasn't gonna result in constructive discussion.
And, oh, i'm childish? Yet, i'm not the one resorting to name-calling.

dsister44

Fistwell said:
When i brought up points, you brushed them off and/or ignored them. Which made me realize, several pages back, that replying to you directly wasn't gonna result in constructive discussion.

hey selenae, you gunna be online in about an hour?

botticus

Shaheed79 said:
Just got through hunting with Botticus (sp?), LaLa and Sylian (sp?) on my janice account. Never hunted with high level gafers and every fight lasted less than 10 minutes. One fight I barely got in 10 hits before they killed it! I'm not good enough to hunt with them on the regular but it was awesome nonetheless.

Gonna go play Alpha Protocol for a while after that session.
:lol I'd be happy to hunt with you in the future, just gotta get you up to 18 so you can join in on some more durable monsters, which I also happen to need materials from. I wasn't sure if you got my return message (I don't think the friend registration went through), but we can fix that next time.

I felt compelled to do that last Gobul hunt after the event quest that was more of a pain in the butt didn't even yield any Gobul materials.

Tenbatsu said:

1. Status Atk Up
2. Speed Sharpening
3. Razor Sharp
4. Wide Range
5. Trap Master
6. Bombardier
You know, for a while I've been planning to pair the big-ass Gigas Club with a Quru+ armor set to be a defense-buffed medic with Sneak, but I'm wondering if it would just be better to stick with my status SnS. Would it be doable to get Status Atk Up, Wide Range+2, Recovery Up, Speed-Eating+2 together?

I really hope someone translates that Japanese program at some point.

rayner said:
Joined some Gaffers last night with my Female Gunner ( Miriya ) and did a Gobul Event mission Shut up and Fish, and when we killed him it glitched on us and it didn't end the mission, we fished him out and we couldn't end via sub-mission until we caught 4 Golden Fish.
It wasn't a glitch, just a rare case of needing to complete all subquests to complete the mission. I didn't read the description very closely. :lol

orion434

Joined some Gaffers last night with my Female Gunner ( Miriya ) and did a Gobul Event mission Shut up and Fish, and when we killed him it glitched on us and it didn't end the mission, we fished him out and we couldn't end via sub-mission until we caught 4 Golden Fish.

Are gunners really underpowered? I mean the 3 guys I played with did far more attacks and damage than I did, and I'm always worried that I'm stunning people when I use Pellets... and they are my favorite ammo... so I stick with Pierce.

Luigiv

I really need to HR up. Any PAL gaffers want to help me reach HR18 this Saturday? Lets say starting around 12pm GMT.

Haunted

rayner said:

Are gunners really underpowered? I mean the 3 guys I played with did far more attacks and damage than I did, and I'm always worried that I'm stunning people when I use Pellets... and they are my favorite ammo... so I stick with Pierce.
Not a glitch, it says right there in the quest description that you have to finish the main and the subquests to complete it.

Most people miss that the first time around ( I know I did! :lol )

dsister44

Luigiv said:
I really need to HR up. Any PAL gaffers want to help me reach HR18 this Saturday? Lets say starting around 12pm GMT.

i'll help, finished all exams and i should be free saturday, what is your hunter id?

i'm going online right now if thats any use to you

orion434

Haunted said:
Not a glitch, it says right there in the quest description that you have to finish the main and the subquests to complete it.

Most people miss that the first time around ( I know I did! :lol )

Oh snap! So do we have to finish the side-quests first? Because we ended via sub-mission and we did all 3... but we killed Gobul between the 2 sub-quests.

Luigiv

dsister44 said:
i'll help, finished all exams and i should be free saturday, what is your hunter id?

i'm going online right now if thats any use to you
Cheers. Can't join you now, my Wii will be out of action for the next 20 hours or so but thanks for the offer. See you Saturday.

Name: LuigiV
HunterID: HJADE5

explodet

rayner said:
Oh snap! So do we have to finish the side-quests first? Because we ended via sub-mission and we did all 3... but we killed Gobul between the 2 sub-quests.
For this event quest, you can do it in any order. First I fished out the gobul, then I let my teammates do the dirty work while I got busy using up my goldenfish bait.

botticus

rayner said:
Nah, we didn't end via subquest. Syfin delivered the last 2 goldenfish and it concluded.

orion434

botticus said:
Nah, we didn't end via subquest. Syfin delivered the last 2 goldenfish and it concluded.

Crap! That's exactly what I got for rewards. :D I figured that we ended via sub-mission. :lol

Thanx for the help, you guys took everything down real fast.

Haunted

rayner said:
If you fished him out and then killed him, the quest should've ended once you deliver the 4 goldenfish.

edit: :)

dsister44

Luigiv said:
Cheers. Can't join you now, my Wii will be out of action for the next 20 hours or so but thanks for the offer. See you Saturday.

Name: LuigiV
HunterID: HJADE5

no problem dude, im name:kozy and id: MLHLAL. ill send you a PM a few hours before hand to confirm I can do it, just gotta remember to wake up in time!

ShinNL

Fistwell said:
Wow, bravo, you just shamelessly echoed exactly what I said to you. This is no different than "No, you.". I give up on you.

Soneet said:
You're not reading what I typed correctly. I said "you've never experienced being tripped multiple times while attacking". Not being able to walk or use items is one thing, not being able to attack is another thing.
Can you clarify exactly what is so uniquely horrible about LS users then? Because it seems your argument/point has changed from what it originally was. In this post it seemed your problem was that a single sweep could interrupt precious healing, positioning, or attacking time. Now it seems the argument is about users who continuously trip-lock others and only during their attack animation (since apparently I have never experienced it).

If your problem is with LS users that knowingly trip-lock other players by constantly mashing spirit combos then I agree (but still think it's unfair to single out LS users). However if you are basing your criticism off of the occasional accidental trip up then I don't agree at all. I still stand by my statement that a LS accident is nowhere near as troublesome as a GS/SA/H/L accident. My playtime last night can attest to that when over the course of one Agnaktor+ hunt I was pounded 3 times by the Hammer user and rolled, no joke, 6 times by the lance user. The whole time I'm thinking to myself "..and soneet choses to single out LS users as the worst?"

Top Bottom