• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

Im online.

my ID is CRFRZA, name Axel.

I see two people in the GAF server, but they are in a quest.

EDIT: Just saw your last post about Rey. Nope, that isnt me!

Poyunch

Gamer @ Heart said:
Im online.

my ID is CRFRZA, name Axel.

I see two people in the GAF server, but they are in a quest.

EDIT: Just saw your last post about Rey. Nope, that isnt me!
Yeah well I started the room so that we could do the event and it was so early/late in such an obscure place. I thought it must have been you. :p

Anyway if you are a lurker just say you are. Otherwise I'll just treat you like a normal random. Especially if you don't even acknowledge anyone and you just join a quest. I asked that guy three times if he was from gaf and nothing. No answer at all. :[

Nicktals

Banned
Bah..how come the new stuff always happens while I'm on vacation? Oh well..Looking forward to he new Arenas when I get back. Might be able to get an hour or two during the next week.

Poyunch

Come back Boney and Nick! You two are the only consistent players I ever see! I've been doing Ala runs with randoms for days and it hasn't been going well.

Nicktals

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
Come back Boney and Nick! You two are the only consistent players I ever see! I've been doing Ala runs with randoms for days and it hasn't been going well.

Sorry, on vacation! If it rains today I may try to get on, although the internet here is shit, so we'll see.

At the latest I'll be back on Saturday.

PounchEnvy said:

I'm on almost nightly. After 8:00 central.

Boney

Banned
Nicktals said:
Sorry, on vacation! If it rains today I may try to get on, although the internet here is shit, so we'll see.

At the latest I'll be back on Saturday.
How many vacations a year do you take!!

Anyway, I am on, in case anybody wants to join me... please?

Sadist

Just bought this and seeing the manual and scope, holy crap!

Btw, I got the Classic Controller Pro pack and some Dutch store chain (Intertoys) are selling this for € 32,48 instead of € 59,99/64,99 at other stores. Best deal this summer yet :D

ajim

So I finally beat Rathalos last night, with about 1 minute remaining. So fucking intense, but it felt amazing to beat him. I went through 10 potions, 10 herbs, 3 mega potions, 2 traps, strength potions etc to beat him. Took me about 8 attempts, but I finally fucking did it!

Now bring on Diablos and Barioth!

Poyunch

Lol it's just Qurupeco. Anyway I thought you were looking for claws Khory. Lol I think we could do a lot better if I stop hammering and used my SA again.

PounchEnvy said:
Lol it's just Qurupeco. Anyway I thought you were looking for claws Khory. Lol I think we could do a lot better if I stop hammering and used my SA again.

Oh! My bad. Yeah, I got my claws earlier this week I think....or last week. Anyway I'm done with Agnaktor Claws for now. I just want to do the Double Agony (my name for it) event for those Switchaxe Plans.

Boney

Banned
DragonGirl said:
Oh! My bad. Yeah, I got my claws earlier this week I think....or last week. Anyway I'm done with Agnaktor Claws for now. I just want to do the Double Agony (my name for it) event for those Switchaxe Plans.
We've been failing this quest left and right... it's so painful.. :(

Poyunch

:O Didn't see your post. Well now I'm going to eat dinner so I won't be online for a while. Anyway does anyone have any tips for soloing offline arenas? No matter what I'm going to get the Guild+ set.

I'm specifically stuck at Uragaan. I though I'd use the Hammer set but it's taking way too long despite how many times I've stunned the thing (I counted about 6 stuns). I eventually gave up since I was past the qualifying time and I was getting tired of it.

Also coming from a fellow SA the Sinister Saints aren't really useful. It's just an awesome collectable. The Agna SA is pretty much better in every single way.

Boney

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
:O Didn't see your post. Well now I'm going to eat dinner so I won't be online for a while. Anyway does anyone have any tips for soloing offline arenas? No matter what I'm going to get the Guild+ set.

I'm specifically stuck at Uragaan. I though I'd use the Hammer set but it's taking way too long despite how many times I've stunned the thing (I counted about 6 stuns). I eventually gave up since I was past the qualifying time and I was getting tired of it.

Also coming from a fellow SA the Sinister Saints aren't really useful. It's just an awesome collectable. The Agna SA is pretty much better in every single way.
Poison SNS works great. I did it around 7 minutes in my first try if I remember correctly.

Poyunch

So I've started to farm Barioth coins and I've grown an intense hatred for Rathalos. Fucking stay down. Such an obnoxious fight.

Neo C.

Sadist said:
Just bought this and seeing the manual and scope, holy crap!

Btw, I got the Classic Controller Pro pack and some Dutch store chain (Intertoys) are selling this for € 32,48 instead of € 59,99/64,99 at other stores. Best deal this summer yet :D
Do you want help? Search for "Neo C", I'm fine with every kind of quests. :)

Boney

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
So I've started to farm Barioth coins and I've grown an intense hatred for Rathalos. Fucking stay down. Such an obnoxious fight.
I usually rely on the flash bombs you get from the side.

Poyunch

Boney said:
I usually rely on the flash bombs you get from the side.
I try to spend as much time try to attack only stopping to heal or get distance. I guess I should start doing that since my current strategy only leaves me with minutes to spare. :lol But luckily I'm done with Barroth coins. All I need are Agnaktor, a few Gobul, and Diablos coins and I'll be done.

edit: Fuck or maybe not. I just checked and I have 0 coins. I guess I must have sold them instead of take them. FUCK.

Boney

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
I try to spend as much time try to attack only stopping to heal or get distance. I guess I should start doing that since my current strategy only leaves me with minutes to spare. :lol But luckily I'm done with Barroth coins. All I need are Agnaktor, a few Gobul, and Diablos coins and I'll be done.

edit: Fuck or maybe not. I just checked and I have 0 coins. I guess I must have sold them instead of take them. FUCK.
Nono, to get the SP coins, you have to go to your house in SP and talk to the cat.

You get 2 options there.. one is export arena data, and tada you have them...

Wanna get some gobul coins? You got me in the mood.

Poyunch

Boney said:
Nono, to get the SP coins, you have to go to your house in SP and talk to the cat.

You get 2 options there.. one is export arena data, and tada you have them...

Wanna get some gobul coins? You got me in the mood.
Oh. Okay lemme try. I don't think I can take any more. I'll check in SP and then go online.

edit: I guess all that arena took a toll on me. :lol

Top Bottom