• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

Too bad Nick had to bail.

Anyhoo, here's to you, Boney! New record for ian/los, and gob/lud.

_MG_2681.jpg

Boney

Banned
Alien Manobo said:
Too bad Nick had to bail.

Anyhoo, here's to you, Boney! New record for ian/los, and gob/lud.

_MG_2681.jpg
Holy Shit! :lol You way to hardcore for me!

PounchEnvy said:
One day I'll beat that Jhen. :,( He's too strong.
You motherfucker get your ass here now! He followed me and I'm with Jason here... GET HERE ASAP!

Disc error!? REALLY!?

Boney

Banned
Nicktals said:
oh, i se......heeeeeeyyyyy, wait a minute!!

arena?
Dude... don't be such a bad influence.. :p
came in to check a few things and see this thread bumped...

But no bro.. it's late, tomorrow "morning" for sure!

Luigiv said:
:lol WTF?!

I really need to reach Elite rank already, I want to fight Joe. Unfortunately I haven't been able to play much of my Wii the past couple of weeks (for reasons I don't feel like sharing). :(
It combusted into flames? Yeah.. that happened to me before :p

Nicktals

Banned
Boney said:
Dude... don't be such a bad influence.. :p
came in to check a few things and see this thread bumped...

But no bro.. it's late, tomorrow "morning" for sure!

:(

Honestly I'm going to be on RARELY until the ala event starts.

soooo....you should get on. znarf got really drunk and set records....so i can only imagine what i'll be capable of at this point.

Boney

Banned
Nicktals said:
:(

Honestly I'm going to be on RARELY until the ala event starts.

soooo....you should get on. znarf got really drunk and set records....so i can only imagine what i'll be capable of at this point.
You quitin on me? :(

it's 2:40 in the morning here!

I'll be waiting tomorow... don't you give up on me!

Nicktals

Banned
Boney said:
You quitin on me? :(

it's 2:40 in the morning here!

I'll be waiting tomorow... don't you give up on me!

Uhh...it's 2:40 in the morning here! you're still awake!

And yeah, I love hunting, but it's time to spend time on other things. I mean, anywhere from 4-12 hours a day is a lot of time for a game........

other games, other things....i just really want that fuckin ala GS, which is why i know i'll be back when the event starts. would love to do arena though before i really cut back!

EDIT: let me know if you're getting on Ace. I just started doing some offline arena, but will get on if you (or any other gaffers) post.

Luigiv

Boney said:
It combusted into flames? Yeah.. that happened to me before :p
Thankfully not. I'll just say the reason is personal, not physical.

I've attempted to make up for it by playing some more FU but it's hard to get back into that after playing so much Tri (the game is soooooo slooooow).

ajim

So, I've completed everythign offline (all missions + urgest requests) and would like to start playing online. However, everytime I try and connect to a server I get connection errors. I start my own server/gate, and people can't connect to me. Its awful. What can I do to remedy this? Port forward? What ports etc?

Any help?

Cheers, guys.

Nicktals

Banned
ajim said:
So, I've completed everythign offline (all missions + urgest requests) and would like to start playing online. However, everytime I try and connect to a server I get connection errors. I start my own server/gate, and people can't connect to me. Its awful. What can I do to remedy this? Port forward? What ports etc?

Any help?

Cheers, guys.

Try DMZing your Wii. That fixed those problems for me.

Poyunch

Anyone going on? My Internet actually crapped out on me almost right after last night. I just got it back now. I'll be on. If no one's there I'll play with randoms until then. :p

Tenbatsu

Boney, Nicktals & PounchEnvy, I am pleased to announce that you all are awarded with the 'I am a Hardcore Monster Hunter' badge.

2r7rrrr.png

Attention! <Pin badges>

Boney

Banned
Tenbatsu said:
Boney, Nicktals & PounchEnvy, I am pleased to announce that you all are awarded with the 'I am a Hardcore Monster Hunter' badge.

2r7rrrr.png

Attention! <Pin badges>
Dear Lord.. I just... this means so much to me *sniff*

Will wear it proudly.
Znarf, Khory, Jason and Lance BP deserve a mention as well, they just don't post as much..

Oh and me and Jason broke my Los & Ian record.. how much was it? 8:12? And it was a pretty meh run:p

Boney said:

Will wear it proudly.
Znarf, Khory, Jason and Lance BP deserve a mention as well, they just don't post as much..

Oh and me and Jason broke my Los & Ian record.. how much was it? 8:12? And it was a pretty meh run:p

Yea my expectations weren't very high half way through the fight and we ended up beating my record by 40+ seconds :D Sad about your disconnect during our los/ian shoot out. I figured you would just call it a night so I did one Uroktor run and left myself. Los/ian is by far the most enjoyable arena for me so far. The gun set is pretty sweet and I get a kick out of those two blasting each other constantly.

Poyunch

Tenbatsu said:

2r7rrrr.png

Attention! <Pin badges>
I feel honored. As a matter of respect I'll try my hardest to buy a PSP and play the portable versions.

edit: Also I feel bad I'm probably going to stop playing this game so much in order to rush through Other M before the Fall Semester of my Uni begins. And I won't have access to my Wii during school either. :(

Tenbatsu said:

2r7rrrr.png

Attention! <Pin badges>

Whoah! That's much cooler than trying to get all mh3 awards

Boney said:

Will wear it proudly.

aww.. *bro-hug* sniff

Boney said:

Oh wow! HAX!!!
err didn't we do 8:12 too? Or maybe I was too drunk to remember correctly

robor

Boney said:
:lol
It's a FEEEEELYYYYYNEE!!!!! WOOOOAAAAAHH!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING COOLDUDE COOOOLDUUDE NOOOOOOOO!!!!! :lol

"...charge the horns"

OOOOHHHKAAAAAAYYY!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol

This guy has the best personality ever. He loves this game like no other.

Poyunch

So is anyone going online? I didn't know if all the bumping was just banter or if you guys are actually on. I went ahead with banter. :p

I'm just going to post here to complain my MH partner isn't able to play Tri with me right now. I'm at HR30 so I can't just grind a few Rathian or Rathalos for fun and profit, since I have to do my urgent. Grrr.

Boney

Banned
Dragona Akehi said:
I'm just going to post here to complain my MH partner isn't able to play Tri with me right now. I'm at HR30 so I can't just grind a few Rathian or Rathalos for fun and profit, since I have to do my urgent. Grrr.
What region are you in, if you're interested I can help you out.

Alternatively.. anyone wanna play?

Top Bottom