• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

I got on a little earlier just to see what new events/arena were posted. No gun set or even an axe!? I'm screwed :lol Doing a test run with a few of the weapons, I realized I have never fought Agna with a melee weapon. Everything bounces off that slippery snake! Bari is just mocking me every time he lands a hit on ol' laser breath. This will be entertaining.

An event where we can fight Lagi entirely on land sounds awesome. I'm heading on!

Too bad about your wii, Boney. Is this possibly the reason for the disc error disconnects. I have yet to see that error. I hope you'll be back hunting soon, we cannot loose another one us.

PounchEnvy said:
Oh yeah just to rub some salt I got a skypiercer yesterday. :3

I got 2 the day before that :D

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Gravijah said:
I insult it because I am not a part of it. :****(
I feel that. Being a tri noob,(for the most part) the established community does seem pretty tight knit

captainplanet6.jpg

Boney

Banned
Gravijah said:
I'm Captain Planet cause I like to touch teenagers!
Go away. You have to buy the game first.

You're gonna be one hell lttp on this one though. Most of GAF is retiring me thinks.

Gravijah

Boney said:
Go away. You have to buy the game first.

You're gonna be one hell lttp on this one though. Most of GAF is retiring me thinks.

Yeah yeah, that's usually what happens with online games for me!

there'll still be lots of insane people playing.

Boney

Banned
you could wait on the G edition.. if it ever comes out...

Alien Manobo is the craziest of us here, and he stopped playing like a month ago.

Our rag tag team consists of like 5 people and I died and PounchEnvy is calling it quits at the end of the month.

Poyunch

Where is FlapJack86!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
Boney said:

Alien Manobo is the craziest of us here, and he stopped playing like a month ago.

Our rag tag team consists of like 5 people and I died and PounchEnvy is calling it quits at the end of the month.
I'll be back for the Jho arena and the new events whenever they pop up. Oh and I'll just be playing less. Until the middle of September. That's when I'll be gone (until said arenas and events). ^_^

Nicktals

Banned
Boney said:

No one ever stops.

Just went back on, hoping to play for an hour...but there are 4 on.

Poyunch

Alien Manobo said:
Oh hell yeah, Jason and I got 8:32 on bari/agna!

I'll prolly really stop playing if you guys leave :)

I'm pretty much a noob now :(
What? What did you guys do differently?

edit: Oh and since you were talking about Adventure Time Lance, if anyone manages to catch the Wizard episode the sound when getting a star sounds really similar to combining items in tri. :lol

PounchEnvy said:
What? What did you guys do differently?

edit: Oh and since you were talking about Adventure Time Lance, if anyone manages to catch the Wizard episode the sound when getting a star sounds really similar to combining items in tri. :lol

HAX!

LS/SnS :p

EDIT: I just Znarfed Scrut!

PounchEnvy said:
Adventure Time was pretty awesome even though I couldn't pay too much attention to it.

I was thinking to myself that AT reminded me a lot of Tri and couldn't put my finger on it, but it might have been the sound effects! :lol

Poyunch

Well darn I missed this thread and I'm too tired to get back on. Ever since I those lucky Ala runs my drive to actually get Skypiercers has resurfaced. Damn it! I accepted I might never get them then they taunt me with some hope. ;_;

Boney said:
Is your Wii back? :D

I am loving this Rathalos/Lagi event...can't wait for the triple water event...hmm, never got into the online arena quests, any advice for an arena newbie (did a few single player offline ones and the ones on PSP, but never anything beyond.)

Darvan

I know the GAF group is shrinking but I really would like to get in with the GAF group and hunt I can't really seem to find a group of people that I could hunt with .

Nicktals

Banned
Darvan said:
I know the GAF group is shrinking but I really would like to get in with the GAF group and hunt I can't really seem to find a group of people that I could hunt with .

Go to the GAF room. almost every night there are 3-6 people on. Recruiting -> Wisdom 1 -> City Gate 40.

Darvan said:

Im looking for some partys as well. Getting rare to find people who will help.

Top Bottom