• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 3 Tri |OT| Animal Cruelty Made Fun

Nicktals

Banned
ohhh someone get on. I want to quickly get 2 lagi coins so i can get this furnishing. Anyone up for a couple arenas?

EDIT: Actually, I remembered that I can get them offline...so I will, then I'll check back online to see if anyone is on!

EDIT: Okay, apparently I suck balls and can't beat a Lagiacrus, so I think I'm going to punch a face and then be done with this game.

Poyunch

:lol Oh Znarf. I dced. I'm not blaming you but man such a coincidence.

edit: I guess it's my router because I'm not connecting anymore. :p

LOLWUT???????????

EDIT: I lost connection :(

OH MAINTENANCE!!!

PounchEnvy said:
:lol Oh Znarf. I dced. I'm not blaming you but man such a coincidence.

edit: I guess it's my router because I'm not connecting anymore. :p

I'm guilty until proven innocent.

Hi, I've just noticed that the OST is out for this game now on Amazon and Somethen Digital. Problem is that Amazon are currently only selling the Download version in the UK.

Does anyone know where I can pick up the physical disc version in the UK? (Amazon do not do international shipping)

Poyunch

OMG real life Gobul!

capt.be3bf183453e4da091bc228b4edc49ff-be3bf183453e4da091bc228b4edc49ff-0.jpg

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100826/ap_on_sc/as_indonesia_us_ocean_explorers_3

Boney

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
I thought you got it fixed already! Oh and you got the same Mega Man avatar as thetrin.
yeah yeah I'm aware of that.. sent him a pm.. got it earlier, but mine's rotating so I guess I'm gonna change it.. don't want to though... :(

stupid Andrex.

ajim

ajim said:
Yeah, that did the trick, thanks.

However, a follow up question: I'm using a Belkin router and it had an automated DMZ option (I can select one ip to set to dmz), however, my bro brings his wii around and we setr them both up, with two tvs and play from my net, and he has trouble connected due to belkins limitation of only being able to set one ip in DMZ :S. Is there anyway to manually set another wii up in DMZ on a Belkin router?

Cheers.
Is anyone able to help me out with this? Two DMZ settings on a Belkin router?

ajim said:
Is anyone able to help me out with this? Two DMZ settings on a Belkin router?

I'm not sure if there's a CFW for belkin that enables dmz mode for two ip's. I'm using an old linksys flashed with dd-wrt and only have 1 slot for dmz.

Been searching for possible ports to open for MH3 and stumbled onto this site:

http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Dlink/DSL-G624T/PS3_Monster_Hunter_3.htm

PS3 Monster Hunter 3 requires you to forward the 5223,3478,3479,3658 ports.

Yeah they messed up with the PS3 for MH3 part, but I guess it's worth a try.

Another thing I could think of but won't really want to do myself is assign the other Wii a static IP and open all ports from 1-65535 via the router's portforward menu.

Nicktals

Banned
ShikaTheReaper said:

hey gaf!! is any one up for helping me and my friend get to hr 30? we'll help with anything possible.

I'll help you out tonight if you still need it and are around. I can be around starting at 9:30 EST.

I'm on right now. Join me GAF! I'm dying to play some new Ura/Blos arena. I got an a-rank solo earlier and can't wait to see what we can get with 2 players going at it.

Nicktals

Banned
Chopper Dave said:
I'm on right now. Join me GAF! I'm dying to play some new Ura/Blos arena. I got an a-rank solo earlier and can't wait to see what we can get with 2 players going at it.

Me, Francis, and Jason are on right now, doing arenas if anyone wants to get in.

Poyunch

Wish I could play longer but I have to wake up earlier than usual tomorrow. :(

So the new event's actually pretty easy. Much less annoying difficult than Bari/Agna. But I don't know what's better. Ura doesn't have that much health and it's taken down super fast when you poison it. That means you'll have sleep knives and bombs ready for Blos.

That's sorta great because Blos is sort of annoying and you don't really need to bomb Ura. The problem is Blos rages A LOT when it's low on health meaning less Sonic Bombs and other advantages of a tired Blos. Hmmm.

edit: Oh and no Jho. Silly me.
Boney said:
Man I want to tear those arenas up so bad.
When's your Wii coming back?

Awesome arena matches tonight, Nick and Francis. Team Francis/Jason got a 9:12 if I recall while team Francis/Nick got a few seconds under that. Not a hard arena to s-rank(10 min or under) at all but we just couldn't snag that under 9:00 mark. Blos' digging just kills your time if he decides to overdo it. I'm not the most reliable sonic bomber when they're not tired either. We still kicked ass and collected plenty of coins though :D

Poyunch

Chopper Dave said:
Awesome arena matches tonight, Nick and Francis. Team Francis/Jason got a 9:12 if I recall while team Francis/Nick got a few seconds under that. Not a hard arena to s-rank(10 min or under) at all but we just couldn't snag that under 9:00 mark. Blos' digging just kills your time if he decides to overdo it. I'm not the most reliable sonic bomber when they're not tired either. We still kicked ass and collected plenty of coins though :D
I have no idea what to do with all those extra hunter king coins. :lol
Boney said:
Should be ready tomorow, but I'm don't have the number and not gonna risk the trip so I'll just pick it up on tuesday. With Other M :)
Well that's good to hear. :)

Poyunch

What a horrible day. I wake up extremely early in order to register for classes for the semester only for them to not allow me to take the classes because I didn't have department consent or some other stuff.

So for 8 hours it's me scrambling, panicking, and trying to calm myself down because I can't get hold of anyone at the school. I just came back from an hour nap to try and recover some sleep time. I'm mad. I want to kill some monsters. I'll be on soon but if no one's on I'll go back at the typical 9:30 EST.

ajim

Phew. I was able to complete the capture jho event heaps of times before it changed over last night.

I hate jho.

Is the CCPro bundle hard to find? I have one but I'm wondering if it's rare enough to keep sealed. The problem with that is I'll have to find another copy of the game to play.

Poyunch

No one except Lance was on yesterday and he DCed after a few arenas. :( I hope you guys hunt tomorrow. I'm too gamed out due to Other M.

Nicktals

Banned
Man had some awesome Arena hunts tonight...What did we get Jason, 7:02 on Ura/Blos?

Too bad I couldn't get an S on plain Ura yet...only one I haven't S ranked. Where you at Ace?

Poyunch

Nicktals said:
Man had some awesome Arena hunts tonight...What did we get Jason, 7:02 on Ura/Blos?

Too bad I couldn't get an S on plain Ura yet...only one I haven't S ranked. Where you at Ace?
Man I don't know how you two do it all the time. :O

Boney

Banned
Nicktals said:
I did...time for bed...But i'll be around all day after 2 (eastern)...up for getting a kickass Ura time with me, anytime tomorrow?
Sure! Got Ura under 5 minutes on my first try :lol

PounchEnvy said:
Man I don't know how you two do it all the time. :O
Don't worry.. we'll show them.

Lone_Prodigy said:
Is the CCPro bundle hard to find? I have one but I'm wondering if it's rare enough to keep sealed. The problem with that is I'll have to find another copy of the game to play.
Don't know man.

Nicktals said:

Yes sir, 7:02! It felt so good :D

Nice to see you're back in action, Boney. I'll probably be on tomorrow night around the usual time. I'm sure you'll love the new arenas.

Top Bottom