• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter 4 |OT| Slay 'em, Skin 'em, Wear 'em

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Not opposed to DLC for new monsters. That'd be neat, and the game's already juicy enough as it is. Though I'm assuming they won't so it doesn't affect 4G's sales.
Wasn't all DL stuff for the previous MH games free of charge?

Shurayuki

Just got to the credits myself. Now I can start trying other weapons in SP, like I originally planned, as well as online.

Grats, the fight was awesome, wasn't it, don't forget to buy the charms!

I'm missing my bow a bit, used it for many of the bigger monsters in 3G. Maybe I should get one (I see the Kelbi bow in my list, maybe I should make it just for Tenbatsu <3 ;P).

God I'm too optimistic, at least now I know how to do fishing quests. Thought the ones I need might spawn If I kept fishing, but nope, 40 minutes for naught. Then 5 min of re-entering map and the quest is done -_-#

Meesh

I contacted them and asked when they would ship, wanted to make sure everythings fine. Got no answer but these two emails arrived 6-8 hours later:

[Nippon-Yasan.Com] Package in transit
[Nippon-Yasan.Com] Shipped

:)

edit: fedex tracking estimates the delivery for Fri 20/09/2013 (Germany).
Nice :) I I just got an email a little while ago, FedEx is saying our order(white bundle) should be there buy this Thursday. :D. Still gotta phone about the black one though...trying not to be paranoid about it. Lol

Zornica

Banned
I just joined Mary/thedudes's room..
because yours was full
(2 slots left)

because of the sign limit, we should consider some alternative chat method like irc.

It's probably the easiest way to create a private room.

still space for 1 left

DaBoss

MH3U 3DS version only dipped when another monster showed up on the map. I think that is in the Wii U version too. And framerate dips can happen when you are in the water, but has happened to me on rare occasions.

what.

The 3DS version ran fine.

Smooth as in consistent, I guess that was taken wrong? 3G ran in various framerates like 45 or 30 or where ever in between, and I played the NA demo and heard people mention this also, and it's even worse on Wii U apparently.

fates

WiiU version had a framerate loss. Handheld-to-console MH ports seem to have that problem, 3rd HD had similar problems.

WiiU version had a framerate loss. Handheld-to-console MH ports seem to have that problem, 3rd HD had similar problems.

You'd think the far more powerful console (PS3 than PSP and Wii U than 3DS) would be able to run those assets at like 60fps no prob. :p And the Wii U version had actual effort to beef the graphics with far higher-res textures and shadows and ran in 1080p.

NewGame

Banned
The WiiU version was a very lazy upres that involved random frame rate loss and an input delay.

Capcom will release a MH4 HD version with the same crappy mistakes, probably more! I can feel it in my waters.

Tenbatsu

For those who preordered from Nippon Yasan, I contacted the help desk and this is what they told me:

"We got a delay in the delivery because of the typhon in Japan now we trying to get everything ship or deliver today but the typhoon will probably get in the way"

They also added that the orders will be shipped either today or tomorrow.

Anura

Remind me to never let anyone touch my file again... I was letting my friend try it and he wanted to set up the ccp and I didn't want him to do that because I didn't know what the options are

He does it anyways... Deletes everything

Shurayuki

Remind me to never let anyone touch my file again... I was letting my friend try it and he wanted to set up the ccp and I didn't want him to do that because I didn't know what the options are

fuck thats horrible :eek:

Ken

Wow that stinks.

Zornica

Banned
oichi? could you tell me who the heck drops those &#32764;&#34503;&#31452;&#12398;&#30382;?
doesn't seem to be from that hated snake... and neither from gore magara...

Found it! ;D

It's from 3Star &#12460;&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;

the only one we didn't try...
damn it

Shurayuki

oichi? could you tell me who the heck drops those &#32764;&#34503;&#31452;&#12398;&#30382;?
doesn't seem to be from that hated snake... and neither from gore magara...

Found it! ;D

It's from 3Star &#12460;&#12502;&#12521;&#12473;&#12290; They're the black wyverns on &#22825;&#31354;&#23665;.

NewGame

Banned
so is male armor better looking than female armor again?

The only time I notice a difference is when the womens armor is essentially a spikey bikini. Need to wait for some sort of armor list especially with the new 'worn' armors looking different.

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Sorry, in Tokyo now for TGS so I didn't notice any if these posts to me :/

Fistwell

It's here!! =)

F5v.jpg

ramyeon

Insanely jealous of everyone with their import copies. Probably won't be until December that I have enough money to put aside for this and an import 3DS.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Hope this title will support miiverse on 3DS once the release it there in the next updates. Would be nice to upload direct feed armor and weapon Screenshots.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Hope this title will support miiverse on 3DS once the release it there in the next updates. Would be nice to upload direct feed armor and weapon Screenshots.

"Why can't yian kut ku crawl?! :("

D: wtf man that sucks. Ive done that to myself with my vita. Hours and hours of P4G and Demons Gaze all down the toilet.

Sorry, in Tokyo now for TGS so I didn't notice any if these posts to me :/

Hanging out early in Tokyo till the TGS starts thursday? :D Though dont think Ill be going this year, even though be there on biz day. Even then Id bet it would be insanely crowded due to the PS4 stuff. D:

Top Bottom