• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Tri community

ShinNL

DeaconKnowledge said:
1XJ9JL - Deacon (DeaconKnowledge)
Is this NA region Deacon?

Also, for those with placeholders and updating like Deacon, please either post that you've updated or PM me, or I won't know.

Soneet said:
w00t, first EU hunter :D
Grats :)

Note for everyone: add yourself to the list, I'm making an amazing tool exclusive for GAF MH3 members. It will make it really easy to connect with everyone, I promise ;)
Sounds amazing i thank you for your noble sacrifice. I wish you were on NA so i could make it up to you!

noonche

I'll add my info when I get home. I should be getting my wiispeak tomorrow.

I've got about 300 hours of experience with 2 and 2G.

I love these games.

davimon

So, has GAF decided on a server yet? I've seen some mentioning of Recruiting/Wisdom 1 for NA players from the Official Thread. How's that sound to everyone?

Will post my info as soon as I get home.

ShinNL

JRPereira said:
DTU5UF - Tristan (JRPereira) *

My Wii Speak should arrive tomorrow though.
Mate, I need your region before I can add you ;)

For everyone else: you might be thinking, what's the point of such a huge list, right? I'm gonna answer: don't worry :p

davimon

NA - L482ZE - dabe (davimon)*

I played a ton of Monster Hunter 1 on the ps2 (over 1000 hours) but didn't really touch the PSP versions. Looking forward to getting into it again :lol

I think the official thread has settled on Recruiting / Wisdom 1 / Gate 40, but Soneet seems to have something planned :)

Soneet said:
w00t, first EU hunter :D

Note for everyone: add yourself to the list, I'm making an amazing tool exclusive for GAF MH3 members. It will make it really easy to connect with everyone, I promise ;)

Ohhh, sounds interesting ;D

And we need way more EU hunters!

MagicRub25

Neo Member
NA - HDLPTF - MagicRub (MagicRub25)***

Getting on now! I'm almost finished with 2* quests offline so I figured I'd take the plunge. Add me if you want to hunt.

JRPereira

Soneet said:
Mate, I need your region before I can add you ;)

For everyone else: you might be thinking, what's the point of such a huge list, right? I'm gonna answer: don't worry :p

Woops, my bad. Fixed (NA).

Poyunch

NA - ZNF1VN - Francis (PounchEnvy)**

Text is being annoying I'm not sure if that last letter is an N or a W. I think I have it right.

tenchir

I got my wiispeak and USB keyboard, but I think I will hold off for online till I get a decent armor and weapon on my offline game.

Nos_G

Good job guys, great games. That poor pecco and great jag didn't have a chance. :lol

Also, sorry for hitting you guys up in the air or staggering you. Great sword isn't to forgiving when we are all at its heels.

alske, i ended up doing more quests after you left, 1 or 2 became about 8 quests... mostly Great Jag, Pecco and 1 Royal Luddy.

Buster Sword+ made short work of that Royal tail... it was off within 5 minutes. :D

Top Bottom