• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Tri community

Poyunch

Nos_G said:
Good job guys, great games. That poor pecco and great jag didn't have a chance. :lol

Also, sorry for hitting you guys up in the air or staggering you. Great sword isn't to forgiving when we are all at its heels.

alske, i ended up doing more quests after you left, 1 or 2 became about 8 quests... mostly Great Jag, Pecco and 1 Royal Luddy.

Buster Sword+ made short work of that Royal tail... it was off within 5 minutes. :D
Could you hear me through Wii Speak? Also OMG I so hate the Royal Ludroth. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it alone. :lol

Nos_G

i had to mute my wiispeak since i had a lot of noise in the living room. It pretty much mutes everyone when you do that, so i couldn't hear you.

Also for the Royal Ludroth and any of the bigger monsters, just try to learn its tells before it does its attacks. Do hit and runs and you'll save a lot of potions.

I'm thinking of getting that Logitech Wii branded kb, using that virtual k/b while running is a bit of a hassle. Anyway, sorry to dilute this community thread, let's bring the monhun session discussions into the official thread.

Teknoman

PounchEnvy said:
Could you hear me through Wii Speak? Also OMG I so hate the Royal Ludroth. I don't know how I'm going to be able to do it alone. :lol

Beat the crap out it when its on land, and watch for its mucus shots. Bombs help too.

hiro4

EU - YHYHCY - Eivae (hiro4)**

do have wiispeak but gonna get a kb since I don't wanna wake up my 2 year old :lol

Mafro

Whoops, just noticed I read my player ID incorrectly when I posted it in this thread earlier. It's actually B1GT8N, not BIGT8N. Damn that text :lol

Exano

Neo Member
Hey GAF,

My roomate is really into this game, and would probably appreciate having more people to play with. Here's his info, if you choose to add it to the list:

NA -EF29H9- Mikor (Exano)***

Thanks!

ShinNL

Gimme a moment guys, I'm getting close to finishing the thing I wanted to make. I'll add you to list very soon.

mclem

Finally ventured online enough to get the online code:

EU - 3CZQNT - Matthias (mclem)**

I can probably rustle up a USB keyboard at a pinch, but that's my default configuration.

Teknoman

Oh everyone with wiispeak, make sure its configured/set up in your gaming area properly. Also speaking at normal conversation level helps.

Baker

Banned
NA - JW7F2N - Selena (Baker) *

I'm also open to chatting on 360/PS3 while we play. I could maybe pull off Skype but the update to Win 7 destroyed bluetooth on this shitty laptop so it would take some time.

HR 5, 40 hours played, not a noob, not an expert

NA - K8QEMZ - Awesome (keeblerdrow)***

I just started tonight, so I not only suck, but also have next to nothing for gear. hth

Oh yeah, I can also get on PSN or XBL party chats and run those concurrently, if the extra communication helps.

I should be able to play a hell of a lot more once I get past my exams on Wednesday afternoon.

DarkKyo

When school is over for me(couple weeks basically) I am gonna start playing this game online frequently. I have experience with the PSP one. If anyone is planning on starting around then I'd love to join you online.

JRPereira

Played a bit with you guys last night. Fun stuff. Had to go as I needed to be up for work this morning.

Don't forget to add WiiSpeak to my listing (both that and USB keyboard now).

mclem

Is EU using Recruiting/Wisdom 1/Gate 40 too? I couldn't find anyone on last night, although I may just have caught it at a bad time (post WoW-raiding; 11PM UK time)

oracrest

NA - 1HYN5T Aegryn (oracrest)***

when you add people, do they have to be online? I tried typing in ID numbers, and kept coming up with "player not found"

ShinNL

oracrest said:
NA - 1HYN5T Aegryn (oracrest)***

when you add people, do they have to be online? I tried typing in ID numbers, and kept coming up with "player not found"
Yes, that's why I'm making the who-is-online tool or otherwise this list is useless. Anyway, I'll add the remaining batches when I got the system up and running. Today I had to do something else so I didn't manage to finish it.

Thanks for the report about the wrong GAF username. I just created a simple script to convert my list to my database info, apparently I messed up somewhere. Don't worry, I have to reset when I get it out of beta anyway.

JRPereira

Loving the bowguns lately. If you need a support guy/healer, I'm your man.

-----------------

North America
DTU5UF - Tristan (JRPereira)***
^ This is an update as I recently got Wii Speak.

Top Bottom