• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MVP 2004 sliders?1

Fatalah

broken left hand physics? what?

the dynasty mode IS crap. why? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A DYNASTY, I WANT A SINGLE SEASON GODDAMNIT, OF 22 GAMES! NOT 116! AND I DON'T WANT TO SIMULATE 100 GAMES!

jesus, I HATE the fact that I can't play a shortened season.

It ruins the whole game for me. I don't want to simulate 100 games, that doesn't reflect the goodness of my play.

Broken left-handed physics - Left handers struggle mightily to hit homeruns

And yes the dynasty mode is crap because of the progression and the inability to choose less than 162 games.

Nevertheless, it is my favorite baseball game to date.

I would pull up my sliders, but I don't have my memory card with me. Try www.operationsports.com message board.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
I hear they fixed the hitting bug on PC. If they can match the incredible presentation with good gameplay next year I'll be all over it.

Scoobert

For MVP and Madden you can only play Dynasty seasons, right? You just can't play a single season?

The ESPN games allow you to play a season instead of doing a Franchise mode, right?

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Scoobert said:
For MVP and Madden you can only play Dynasty seasons, right? You just can't play a single season?

The ESPN games allow you to play a season instead of doing a Franchise mode, right?

Just their baseball game. You can have several lengths of season in it.

Bog

Junior Ace
My friend and I have played close to 100 games of this against each other. Quit your bitching. The game's fun.

swoon

Fatalah said:
broken left hand physics? what?

the dynasty mode IS crap. why? BECAUSE I DON'T WANT A DYNASTY, I WANT A SINGLE SEASON GODDAMNIT, OF 22 GAMES! NOT 116! AND I DON'T WANT TO SIMULATE 100 GAMES!

jesus, I HATE the fact that I can't play a shortened season.

It ruins the whole game for me. I don't want to simulate 100 games, that doesn't reflect the goodness of my play.

well. the season is 162 games.

and who cares about the "goodness" of your play.

Miguel

Jeff bagwell + Lefty pitcher = Deathwish. Haha. You better throw every pitch on the low and away every time against Baggy. If not that shit is jacked and will fade into Bolivian.

Fatalah

"well. the season is 162 games.

and who cares about the "goodness" of your play."

obviously not some junkie on the internet.

any person that plays 162 games of baseball doesn't live the type of life i lead. so there's no way i can even understand your perspective.

the bottom line is that the feature is inexistant in the game--which causes the game to be inferior to my liking, and inferior to its competition of ESPN. that's basically my quirp. end of story.

the whole reason to have a season is to show off and enjoy one's "goodness'' of play.
i refuse to sim 100 some-odd games. time-wasted.

swoon

don't worry about showing anything off. and games simulated would be time saved, really as you'd get projected stats - based on the team you lead.

Top Bottom