• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

cntr

Banned
So here's the latest theory making the rounds:

tumblr_inline_oks2exNJOh1rypiv8_1280.png
Overhaul's introduction had him merge a bunch of people into a car...

...and when they get blown up, Magne has a circuit pattern on his face, and Mr. Compress has a weird pixel pattern. Though that might be an issue with the scans.

So Overhaul's quirk is deconstruction and reconstruction, and that makes sense, because if you look up the definition of "overhaul", you get this:
1. take apart (a piece of machinery or equipment) in order to examine it and repair it if necessary.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
So here's the latest theory making the rounds:

Overhaul's introduction had him merge a bunch of people into a car...

...and when they get blown up, Magne has a circuit pattern on his face, and Mr. Compress has a weird pixel pattern. Though that might be an issue with the scans.

So Overhaul's quirk is deconstruction and reconstruction, and that makes sense, because if you look up the definition of "overhaul", you get this:

So he's got Shining Diamond and Killer Queen. Impressive

cntr

Banned
The chances of Toga remaining the only female member of the Villain Alliance is zero, lol. Shigaraki's gonna hafta get new members at some point... especially after, uh, Magne.

But that's probably going to have to wait until Shigaraki gets his shit together. He isn't going to be convincing anybody to join before then.

caliph95

The chances of Toga remaining the only female member of the Villain Alliance is zero, lol. Shigaraki's gonna hafta get new members at some point... especially after, uh, Magne.

But that's probably going to have to wait until Shigaraki gets his shit together. He isn't going to be convincing anybody to join before then.

That's probably what the whole overhaul thing going to be. Either he gets Overhaul and/or his crew after beating him or get new members in order to beat overhaul. Though he will have to change considering Overhaul's right about him wasting perfectly good villains due to his poor planning.

cntr

Banned
Shigaraki's at a similar place to where Deku was after meeting Gran Torino. It probably isn't a coincidence that Deku and Shigaraki both upgraded their costumes from something lame to something cool right around when they figure out they've been doing it wrong.

caliph95

It's obvious Overhaul parallels Mirio though i doubt Deku will beat Mirio both of them will at least prove himself worthy .

I actually kind of doubt that they're going to consolidate the villain groups for a while-it'd be very much in keeping with the western comics influence for Deku to end up with a rogues gallery, rather than a singular foe.

cntr

Banned
Gonna bet on All Might and Mirio setting Deku up with Sir Swagamoto next chapter, and that's going to be the lead-in to the Overhaul arc. He was keeping track of Overhaul and Shigaraki in his introduction chapter, wasn't he?

I actually kind of doubt that they're going to consolidate the villain groups for a while-it'd be very much in keeping with the western comics influence for Deku to end up with a rogues gallery, rather than a singular foe.
Yeah, agreed. Overhaul's going to be around for a long while.

Deku's and TinTin's quirks are a really bad match up against Overhaul, so assuming both join Swag on the hunt for that group it should be interesting to see how they overcome or survive him.

cntr

Banned
I honestly would be down with that being canon. I won't lose any sleep if it doesn't happen, but I could see it.

Another boring HeroAca chapter. I wish something big would happen with the characters we care about, I dont really think we need two antagonist groups fighting each other, and Shigaraki is already the best one so its pointless to introduce someone who is clear less capable and looks unappealing.

TheFlow

Banned
Another boring HeroAca chapter. I wish something big would happen with the characters we care about, I dont really think we need two antagonist groups fighting each other, and Shigaraki is already the best one so its pointless to introduce someone who is clear less capable and looks unappealing.

I too rather get back to the school stuff. <3

Top Bottom