• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia (Shonen Jump) move over pirates, ninjas, reapers, its Hero time

MCD

What's with the talk at Reddit about low Amazon JP scores? Something about volume 12 and Ochako?

cntr

Banned
Those images are dope.

What's with the talk at Reddit about low Amazon JP scores? Something about volume 12 and Ochako?
Amazon.jp has a lot of troll reviews, and the MHA subreddit has a bunch of shipping war trolling and counter trolling, so, um, yeah. Just ignore both of them.

Veelk

Banned
Can't Stop Twinkling is probably the most easy to dislike character outside of Mineta. Mineta is a straight up fiend, but Twinkling is just such a dick, taking up the entire bus seat like that. It's lucky Horikoshi mostly keeps him out of the spotlight unless it's to focus on his cowardice and overcoming it.

It looks more like Sparkle-dude is car sick than he's being an ass. That's why Momo is looking on concerned and Tsuyu is opening a window.

cntr

Banned
Yeah I think Aoyama's just car sick or something, everybody except Mina and Todoroki are looking at him with concerned faces

edit: oh, I get it. Bet he used his laser thing too much.

Jintor

Can't Stop Twinkling is probably the most easy to dislike character outside of Mineta. Mineta is a straight up fiend, but Twinkling is just such a dick, taking up the entire bus seat like that. It's lucky Horikoshi mostly keeps him out of the spotlight unless it's to focus on his cowardice and overcoming it.

Dude is clearly motion sick man

cntr

Banned
kZxgD2r.png
LfW7c7t.png

Philippo

I did not expect such a chapter.

Bakugou trying to be smug like Class B guy was hilarious.

Mineta's sexual jokes are on a whole other level, everytime i'm like "wait did he say that for real?"

And in no way i would have expected Sir to be fixated on humor, although i guess All Might would have never picked up a too much serious side-kick.

Also Deku impression of All Might is GOAT.

I kind of feel bad for Mirio though, we spent weeks speculating wether he was actually a jerk or a really violent person as reasons for why he wasn't chosen for O4A, but it turns out he's a legit good guy, just had a bad timing.

cntr

Banned
I wasn't expecting another comedy chapter either, but it absolutely killed me. Bakugou trying to be smug, the teacher commentary, Ectoplasm wanting to go to karaoke. TICKLE HELL. And Deku's face.

Like where All Might and Deku's character development is going! Like that Mirio turned out to be cool. Like the little spin having Nighteye not hate All Might. And I like that little scene of the students just hanging out!

Silly cliffhanger.

Top Bottom