• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mystery Science Theater 3000: On April 14th, We've Got Movie Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fuck, 11k just went poof
People have obviously put in big numbers to break the record that are pulling them back when they can afford to. Or trolls. Or Veronica Mars fans trying to sabotage things. Don't be surprised if there's a decent sized drop right at the last moment.

They kind of messed up not having the add-ons updated. Once it showed that it was close for the 14th episode, it started going up fast again, but it was too late.

mclem

I suspect it won't get there officially, but with post-ending addons and/or a bit of careful budgeting they'll find a way to do it.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Props to Joel for tossing in Mike's name to the Theme Song. Some of the others might be bitter, but I will honestly be shocked if the Rifftrax Trio doesn't make a guest spot.

Tears guys. I love you all. Thank you thank you thank you. 14 episodes. I feel so blessed. This, Twin Peaks, new Tremors TV show, more Red Dwarf...

Season 11. Then onto a major streaming or cable network.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom