• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Flash "indie" sale is live

GeoramA

Ethan Carter for $8 is a great deal. It's a fantastic port too.

Where the fuck is Axiom Verge? I want it, but I've been waiting for a sale. Oh well.
Games that debut during PSN promotions seem like they don't go on sale much. Still waiting on a good Metal Slug 3 deal.

How is Hand of Fate? Seems interesting enough but I hardly every see it get a mention.

Definitely going to pick up Bastion and Retro City Rampage though, finally.

Crazy how many of these I already own just from PS+ though.

Demoskinos

Actual sunlight is on it for $2, I've always wanted to give that a shot.

I remember reading the developer behind the game is generally opposed to how sales devalue indie games. I don't know if it still hasn't seen one, but we may not for a while.

It was just on sale on the Black Friday sale not too long ago though. So...dont' buy that.

RMI

Banned
wtf is this game?

it's a kind of Visual Novel with some strategy elements I guess? originally a Japanese PC game that had some H-scenes in it, but that stuff is gone now obviously.

has anyone actually played Eiyuu Senki? I'm tempted at this price but I think I will save my money.

Labrys

it's a kind of Visual Novel with some strategy elements I guess? originally a Japanese PC game that had some H-scenes in it, but that stuff is gone now obviously.

has anyone actually played Eiyuu Senki? I'm tempted at this price but I think I will save my money.
Eiyuu Senki is a lot of fun, and the translation team put a ton of work into it. Definitely worth the price.

Lingitiz

Grabbed Velocity 2x since I missed that on PS+. Also grabbed Bastion (because why not even though I have 2 other copies), Ethan Carter, Steins;Gate, and Tokyo Jungle.

PSN sales have gotten pretty good!

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Of course the one game (Axiom Verge) that im waiting to go on sale for $10 is nowhere to be found. UGH.

ddikxela

Cool, Im gonna pick up the chess game. Hopefully the online portion isnt clunky. Got a couple of out of town friends that I usually chat with... over a game of chess will be like the old days again.

bender

What time is it?
Golf Club for sure.I have a physical copy of Steins;Gate but might "upgrade" to digital. Interested in Organ Trail and Hand of Fate as well.

Coppanuva

Is Golf Club good even if you only have a DS4? I like golf games like Hot shots and Mario Golf if it matters? Also the Tiger Woods games on Wii.

Trying to prepare for a possible power outage due to snow storm around here, gonna get a vita game or two. Anyone play Dragon Fin Soup and have some impressions?

Also, if I've never watched the anime should I still pick up Steins;Gate?

Top Bottom