• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NA PSN Flash "indie" sale is live

Have a number of these titles already but there are some standouts if you don't already own them:

Bastion, Don't Starve, Flower, Hohokum, Hotline Miami, Luftrausers, Rogue Legacy, Tokyo Jungle, Stick it to the Man, Velocity 2X, etc...

$10 during this sale could nab you a number of great games. Solid sale.

Epcott

Ffs... I bought Steins Gate for $35 last week -_-

I'm tempted to get Organ Trail for PS4, but I think I'll see what there is to be had for Vita first.

Jigorath

Banned
Ffs... I bought Steins Gate for $35 last week -_-

I'm tempted to get Organ Trail for PS4, but I think I'll see what there is to be had for Vita first.

Contact Sony Customer Support. They're usually pretty good about refunds for people who buy something right before a sale.

xBigBeaz

Neo Member
Actual sunlight is on it for $2, I've always wanted to give that a shot.

I remember reading the developer behind the game is generally opposed to how sales devalue indie games. I don't know if it still hasn't seen one, but we may not for a while.

Actual Sunlight is amazing. I can't recommend it enough for $2. It's sort of a text heavy adventure game. I only played through once and was moved by the story.

OneUh8

Can anyone recommend Fat Princess even if none of my friends have it to play with?

Other than that, I think I might jump on Ethan Carter and Three Fourths Home.

How are the PS3 versions of:

Don't Starve and Dungeon Defenders? Also, the Rocket League prequel still worth playing?

Last time I tried to play Dungeon Defenders, there was no online functionality. I believe it was a victim of the GameSpy shutdown. I played it co-op all the time before that, I remember it being fine, performance wise.

My fight moneyyyyy

Is Ethan carter good? And compared to rapture?

Really liked Ethan Carter. It's more of a game than Everybody's Gone of the Rapture is with mandatory exploration (a good thing) and puzzle solving.

How scary is Ethan Carter? Not particularly fond of jump scares. Atmosphere I can do.

There's one area with jump scares (that repeats every time you screw up) but that's it.

Johndoey

Banned
How scary is Ethan Carter? Not particularly fond of jump scares. Atmosphere I can do.

I really liked Hand of Fate. Combat isn't anything special (Arkham style) but the general mood and atmosphere is really intriguing.
All atmosphere but one section did get me with a jump scare though.

CZXCU0-UgAA048E.jpg:large

feels great man

Bog

Junior Ace
Grab Steins Gate if you you really need help falling asleep at night. It's a regular "chrontendo" as far as that goes.

nelchaar

I have no idea why, but Bastion and Teslagrad showed up "free" for me (not purchased as if I've downloaded them from ps+).

TraBuch

Banned
Is Actual Sunlight another one of those story-heavy experimental indie games that depress the shit out of you? Because I've had my fill of those.

I kinda want to buy stuff, but at the same time I don't want my ass burned when the games I buy get announced for free PS+ games in the next 2 months lol.

Fisty

Hmm Teslagrad for Vita is showing up free for me too. The other versions are still priced.

Yup same here, wasnt sure if id already gotten it with PS+ or whatever, but i went ahead and "purchased" it anyway

Was strange too because Dont Starve PS4 had a price, even though i got that free with plus, and the other versions were listed as free, even though id already "purchased" them through cross buy

Fisty

How is Oregon Trail?

I had a good bit of fun with it. Its basically a modern Oregon Trail with zombies. Theres a few strange design choices here and there, but i was able to overlook them. Had a lot of fun with Oregon Trail back in elementary school, and it hits the nostalgia button pretty well in that regard.

PopeReal

I had a good bit of fun with it. Its basically a modern Oregon Trail with zombies. Theres a few strange design choices here and there, but i was able to overlook them. Had a lot of fun with Oregon Trail back in elementary school, and it hits the nostalgia button pretty well in that regard.

Thanks! I totally misread it at first lol.

Top Bottom